Greek house purchase price, property tax, agency fee, transaction tax, registration fee, attorney fee, for Golden Visa?
On May 31, 2013, Greece launched the golden visa residence plan. So far, a large number of Chinese people buy a house every year. Greece’s house purchase cost calculation robots include real estate prices, real estate taxes, intermediary fees, transaction taxes,...(continue reading)
The world once again looks back to the Aegean Sea. This article shares the restaurants worth visiting after the epidemic: Apollonos 2, Athina 105 57, Abreuvoir: It is recommended to go after the second day of travel and enjoy a casual French meal. Stay for four hours, feel the elegant French cuisine and keep a happy mood...(continue reading)
BREAKING NEWS The Greek Finance Minister announced that the economy will decline by 4% in 2020. I want to buy a house for immigrants this year? Golden visa wait! ? New green card opportunity is coming
The Greek Minister of Finance stated that he believed that due to the reduction in economic activity brought to the country by the coronavirus pandemic, the Greek economy will be in...continue reading)
Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects
Greece’s “Golden Visa” Act in 2013 introduced permanent residence status through the purchase of a property worth 250,000 Euros, and immigration can be done in one step in just three months. The golden visa provides easy travel and freedom to live in the EU, becoming...(continue reading)
Will Greece's new coronary pneumonia fall? Will the stock market fall? There are more than 50 new cases of new pneumonia in Greece. The official figures have confirmed 46 cases. What will happen to the worst situation of the new Greek pneumonia virus pneumonia?
How to predict the worst in Greece? Will house prices fall? Will the stock market fall? China's new pneumonia epidemic prevention and control ushered in an inflection point, but South Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan and other countries have become the new pneumonia epidemic...(continue reading)
How to maintain value when buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" plan to live in the wealthy district of Athens? Why did the rich choose to live in Kifisia in Athens?
The wealthy and important persons of Athens are concentrated in the Kifisia region in the northeast of Athens, which is both a result and a process. Then, to buy a house in Greece, you need to know why the rich in Athens chose to live in the Kifisia area in the northeast of Athens...(continue reading)
The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 162 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport. One tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport. The 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful
In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages of visa-free countries, the advantages of asset planning, and living in the EU...continue reading
Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014 – Residence Permit for Financially Independent People, EU citizens have sufficient resources, stable annual income, income and work income; meet certain qualifications...(continue reading)
Greek residency application for U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 No need to return home to apply for a financial independent visa golden visa
Obtaining a US B1/B2 visa, Dominica passport is very simple to apply for a US visa, whether it is for study or travel, if it can be used for both tourism and business...continue reading
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
In addition to obtaining a golden visa through the purchase of a house (Golden Visa), the new bill details the provisions of Greece, which allows obtaining the right of abode in Greece through eight alternatives, which are now available to the first foreign citizen (natural or legal person)...(read more)
Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Immigration to Greece for permanent residency can be achieved through the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent Person,…read more
Greek Green Card Compares Financially Independent Person (FIP) VS Golden Visa Advantages and Disadvantages
Financial independents, what is the difference between golden visas, which are more financially independent, and which are golden visas? FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS, or FIP for short, is based on...read more
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-stop, apply for a residence permit in Greece, more valuable than a golden visa! FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS
According to the residence permit of a financially independent person under Greek law, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level to apply for a 2-year residence...read more
- Dominica passport visa-free for South American countries in 2021 includes Brazil and Argentina Dominica passport visa-free travel to South American countries, including Brazil and Argentina, let’s take a look at which other countries in South America are on this list. In recent years, travel terms and visa-free agreements have continued...
- Immigration to Greece Golden Visa FIP Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Financially independent residence permit can apply for permanent residence for 5 years and naturalization for 7 years if the conditions are met. ...
- The greatest decade in the history of human passports! 2020 Which country has the best passport? USA? Japan? UK? Singapore? European countries? There is another country with the most passport-free countries? Recently, the latest statistics have been published on the passport index disclosure platform. The number of visa-free countries for passports is quietly changing. Which country has the best passport in 2020? United States? Japan...
- How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder? Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts actually talk about the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you must be prepared...
Actual combat|Dual citizenship|Dominica passport|Chinese passport|Transit customs detailed route, more securely retain Chinese identity and Dominica passport dual nationality total three episodes|Latest|more secure| (1/3)
This article explains in a practical way how to transfer dual nationality, holding a Dominica passport and a Chinese passport at the same time, and the detailed route through the customs to make you safer...
- Personal experience, it turns out that you can legally buy a passport to immigrate! A Commonwealth passport covers 140 countries, but how do you choose? Dominica Saint Lucia Vanuatu How to buy a passport of a second country in three months? Can the second passport be used? how to use? Is it true to get a Commonwealth passport within three months? Where to go? Find an intermediary to trust...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport