Most people will do two things when they get their passports: first, travel abroad, and second, start to allocate some of their assets overseas, so you need an overseas account; but how to open an account with an offshore bank, This article teaches you to use Dominica passport for overseas account opening application and get a bank card one day! Make the most of the Commonwealth passport. If you are interested in overseas asset allocation, you can read this article first:Chinese looking for better protection of asset via 2nd citizenship
Similarly, I also made a video, if you prefer to watch the video, you can directly fromClick hereWatch.
Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts are actually the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you have to be prepared. Opening an account overseas is not as simple as opening an account in China, because opening an overseas account is closely related to your asset allocation, tax planning, and CRS planning; if you If it is not clear, I suggest that you invest some time before opening an account to understand these three things, and I will share again when I have the opportunity.
reference:Tax ID / Tax Resident
I’m already traveling with a Dominica passport, so I’m sharingDominica citizenTo open an account, if you use other Caribbean passports, basically there will not be much difference, as long as you can master the essence of offshore bank account opening, if you don’t understand why I choose Dominica or I am How to choose a Caribbean passport, you can see here(Open a new link) Personal experience, you can legally buy passport immigrants! A Commonwealth passport is available in 130 countries, but how do you choose? Dominica Santa Lucia Vanuatu, Or(Open a new link) It is half cheaper to get your own passport! Passport immigration takes only three months! How to solve the problems you may encounter in the process of buying a passport Dominica passportthe brochure freely.
- First of all, you must be able to explain to the local bank, because the bank must know where you areTax resident, And the reason for opening an accountLet me give you an example. For example, if you intend to study here, you intend to invest in this country, or you intend to buy a house or immigrate, there are very reasonable reasons.
- The second step is to contact the local lawyer, embassy, or consulate to obtain the correct account opening information, Dominica has embassies in Belgium, Cuba, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Beijing, consulates in Japan, Europe has consulates in Cyprus, France, Greece, Switzerland, Sweden, and Morocco also has a consulate, Because the regulations in each country are different, you may need the embassy to be local and verify your Dominica documents.
- Third, prepare your Dominica passport, proof of address and tax IDthe brochure freely.
About tax ID
Please pay special attention to the tax number,For financial institutions to represent your tax number, and also determine where you areTax resident, Where to declare your account property, not just look at your passport! ! In China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan, the number on the ID card is the tax number. For most people, they may not understand what this is. Many people ignore this matter.Open an account with an overseas passport, provide a Chinese address, a Chinese phone number, and a Chinese tax ID. If you even submit the source of income to the bank from China, you are likely to confuse the bank. You are a tax resident there, the bank is likely Exchange your account information back to Chinathe brochure freely.
You applied for a Dominica passport does not mean you applied for a Dominica tax ID
So please note that when you open your account, you have Minnick’s tax number and Dominica’s address, plus Dominica’s phone number, you can already assume that when the bank is doing due diligence, it can completely attribute me to Dominica’s tax. Resident, unless he can otherwise determine that your tax liability is not in China.
So please pay special attention when opening an account,As a Chinese, there is an obligation to pay taxes to the state, so please consult before opening an account to avoid breaking the lawthe brochure freely.
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Dominica Passport visa-free Countries and Territories
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
"Buy a passport" 2022 The answer you most want to know is here, "Should I change my name?" "Should I prepare an overseas bank account first?" "Should I invest in real estate?" "When is the best time for naturalization?"
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
How to apply for naturalization remotely? Successfully obtain a second nationality legally
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation