Share the most recommended immigration projects in 2021. The content of the article is completed by Bih. The evaluation of immigration plans such as naturalization of investment citizens, golden visas, and right of abode is entirely based on Bih's intuitive construction and his own industry experience. All 2021 projects...(continue reading)
International Immigration Expert: The best passport for entering foreign schools in 2021, three countries that legally provide investor citizenship
As an international immigration law firm and tax expert, we always help solve the educational problems of the next generation of clients, alien schools, or American schools...(continue reading)
The passport of the Republic of Montenegro, rapid naturalization in Europe, the Republic of Montenegro becomes the only remaining European passport program. European passports are exempt from immigration supervision and the most promising EU passport
The Montenegro (Montenegro, or Montenegro) citizenship by investment program was launched on October 3, 2019, with a limited number of 2,000 applications. Applicants only need to invest... (Continue reading)
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Three months to obtain a second passport Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship Program 1993 Dominica (Commonwealth of...
- US Congress: Revoke Maltese passports for visa-free entry to the US! Maltese passports can be visa-free for the United States, Canada, Australia, and Japan, why are they expelled from visa-exempt countries by the United States... ( How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- Understand global taxation and common reporting guidelines | CRS | Dominica Passport | Protect overseas funds What is global taxation? What are the CRS reporting standards? How to protect overseas assets? How does Dominica citizenship optimize your asset allocation? Want to protect...
- What to pay attention to when applying for a St. Kitts passport How to choose a Caribbean passport – St. Kitts and Nevis passport evaluation Want to buy a passport? Be careful when handling this passport of a Caribbean country. Why in recent years there have been endless negative news, government scandals, US FBI investigations, St. Kitts naturalization project...
- Six suggestions for a second country passport in 2022. Saint Kitts | Dominica | Grenada | Saint Lucia | Antigua | Turkey | Vanuatu The citizenship by investment program originated in the Commonwealth countries in the Caribbean. For those who want to legally purchase a second country status, I will share six suggestions in this article and discuss a few...
- Those who have fled their homes, where do they go next? An example of identity planning, this overseas sojourner is now living a cheap but "luxury" life, saving one million every year! ￼
- The new standard of identity planning in 2022: second nationality + permanent residence visa + top medical care + low taxation, the Persian Gulf injects new elements into identity planning, and the purchase of passports for identity isolation is no longer just an exclusive service for the super rich
- Being "blocked and crying" by Xinjiang Duku Highway? These countries are "opening their doors to welcome guests". With a Caribbean passport, you can choose from 5 major cities, and enjoy a 5-day in-depth tour, and 2 people do not exceed US$500!
- Indonesia launches tax-free "digital nomad visa" to promote spiritual journeys!
- There was a thunderstorm incident in China's Henan Rural Bank. Why did Chinese rich and powerful people show up in Europe? What are the different outcomes if the assets are deposited overseas? How to transfer deposits to Europe, immigrate to Europe, and re-plan your identity?