In a recent Forbes article, The Seven Best Backup Residency Options, second residency and second citizenship are important components of offshore diversification plans now more than ever. There are many options for overseas residence. Some countries offer more than a dozen different residency programs…(continue reading)
The evaluation of citizenship by investment, naturalization by investment, golden visa, right of abode and other immigration programs is entirely based on Bih's intuitive advice and personal experience in the industry. All 2023 projects…(continue reading)
International Immigration Expert: The best passport for entering foreign schools in 2021, three countries that legally provide investor citizenship
As an international immigration law firm and tax expert, we always help solve the educational problems of the next generation of clients, alien schools, or American schools...(continue reading)
The passport of the Republic of Montenegro, rapid naturalization in Europe, the Republic of Montenegro becomes the only remaining European passport program. European passports are exempt from immigration supervision and the most promising EU passport
The Montenegro (Montenegro, or Montenegro) citizenship by investment program was launched on October 3, 2019, with a limited number of 2,000 applications. Applicants only need to invest... (Continue reading)
- Three ways to buy a passport, which ones do you know? Direct immigration to Europe? Passport immigration to choose Europe or the Caribbean?
When it comes to immigration, most people think of the United States, Canada, and Europe first. However, to obtain citizenship, you need to go through a period of 6 to 7 years or more, and there is no direct way to get... (Continue reading)
- What is an offshore tax number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between tax ID and overseas bank account opening? How to avoid tax and legally avoid automatic information exchange between CRS and financial account
According to the OECD regulations, no matter who holds any passport in the world, they must submit a TIN when opening a bank account. Once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you will expose yourself to... (Read more)
- News hotspot Dominica announces that authorized institutions can submit due diligence information online and citizenship applications are not affected by the epidemic
Many partners asked whether the Dominica naturalization plan was affected by the new coronary pneumonia? The immigration bureaus and embassies in China are closed, and the Dominica immigration bureau gave the answer... (continue reading)
- Why St. Kitts needs to know these five things before buying a house
This article uses the shortest description of these five things that St. Kitts needs to know before buying a house. For other BCBIP passport projects, Dominica citizenship investment projects, what are the needs... (continue reading)
- Case sharing: Why can't I naturalize a Caribbean country with a purchased Mexican passport
Why can't the purchased Mexican identity be naturalized in Caribbean countries (St. Kitts, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Grenada, Antigua)? What are the consequences after being refused a visa? Mexican passports on the market should not be for some...
- Directly apply for immigration to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao family directly apply for Taiwan green card Do you need to find a Taiwan immigration company? Analysis of Taiwan immigration policy Taiwan residence permit
In recent years, more and more people aspire to the democracy and life in Taiwan and want to immigrate to Taiwan and get a Taiwan green card; however, many people actually do not understand Taiwan, People's Republic of China and R...
- Prime Minister Skelrit: Dominica passport will increase 20% to 25% visa-free countries with visa on arrival
Dominica's Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit has listed the benefits of Dominica's Citizenship by Investment program. He said Dominica's passport already has visa-free and visa-on-arrival access to more than 143 countries... (Continue reading...)
- Dominica passport 2023 visa-free South American countries include Brazil and Argentina
Dominica passports are visa-free to travel to South American countries, including Brazil and Argentina. Let’s take a look at which other countries in South America are on this list. In recent years, travel terms and visa-free agreements have been changing. I have compiled the latest visa-free country names. ..
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
While the world is still troubled by the vaccine and the new type of pneumonia epidemic, Dominica is calmly increasing its passport-free countries. Since June 24, it was notified by the Investment and Immigration Bureau of the Ministry of Finance to all... (Continue reading)
- Choosing a Dominica passport, the convenience and benefits of the later British Commonwealth citizenship far exceed your expectations!
Many people are preparing to apply for a second citizenship. Not only do you get an extra layer of protection, a second passport that allows you to enter more countries without a visa, more peace of mind that you have control of your assets outside of your home country, and do planning for CRS. This article will explain why I...
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residency Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively Available to the Super Wealthy
- Travel back in time through the lens of history and explore how money is restricted from circulation. An in-depth analysis of the three levels of capital freedom
- Caribbean passport confusion: Where is the prospect of a visa-free UK? New Challenges and Prospects of the Passport Project
- A naturalization project that leads to the United States and can be paid in installments, the advantages and analysis of the naturalization of Egyptian passports
- In a large country with a population of 110 million, Egyptian passports can be quickly naturalized, the only legal investment naturalization project in Africa