Frequently asked questions about St. Kitts passport, St. Kitts buying a house, St. Kitts immigration, and Dominica citizenship
Saint Kitts passport and Dominica passport, immigration to buy a house
This article explainsbuyDominica passportThe common problems encountered with the Saint Kitts passport, and some ideas that may cause you to be wrong, Buying a passport refers to obtaining legal status through formal channels, realizing family migration, free travel, asset planning, and considering as much as possibleMultiple nationalities. If you want to compare Saint Kitts with other passport items, please seePassport comparison, To realize the whole family immigration by means of the right of abode, please clickGreece EU Green Card.
table of Contents
Saint Kitts? is it safe? No CRS? Establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan?
Saint Kitts (also known as Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Christopher and Nevis Federation, EnglishSaint Kitts and Nevis) Is inCaribbeanNearDominicaThe island country with a population of about 30,000 is the first country to introduce a passport program.DominicaIt is currently the second country with the longest history to introduce passport items. Every week, three to four people ask me what I think of the Saint Kitts passport. What about the Saint Kitts passport? is it safe? Is there much moisture in the property? Is St. Kitts good or Dominica good? Do you haveCRS? Establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan? I use a simple article to tell you the answers to these common questions.
I wrote an article a while ago2020 passport immigration project analysis (international version), after reading this article you are more professional than the intermediary, the latest, most complete and authoritative in-depth discussion, If you haven’t seen it before, you can take a look first.And my hottest video this year: What passports can you buy legally? Become a citizen of the world in 2020.
meets theTaiwan immigrantsEligibility (non-Chinese birth, no Chinese nationality, no Chinese passport, no mainland China household registration), or meet the qualifications of Hong Kong and Macao people, you can refer toImmigration to Taiwan. If you want to jump legallyImmigration to Taiwan,referenceUpgraded version of Dominica passport.
Why buy a passport
Buying a passport is the beginning
The motivation for buying a passport is simply for fewer and fewer people for the purpose of traveling.Financial security, Children's learning, after the need to applyTax ID, Driver's license, document notarization, and then transfer to other identities are very common requirements, as well as the template required during the process, the privacy is very important. If you also have these needs, you can firstContact us. Some people have been very determined to buy a passport, but they are still hesitating and feel that they are not so reliable.ConsultationYou will get very helpful suggestions later.
Saint Kitts passport, frequently asked questions
Great reputation, many sales channels
The St. Kitts project is famous because of its many sales channels, mainly because the real estate project has many benefits for the intermediary. There are also many negative news.
- Malaysian financial scammer Liu Tezuo, involved in corruption case
- Pilatus bank money laundering case, the bank’s president used two St. Kitts passports to evade sanctions(2019)
- St. Kitts Developers Explode Scandal Again(November 2018)
- A group of tourists carrying 105 white passports were detained while transiting through the Caribbean(November 9, 2019)
- Former Saint Kitts prime minister Denzil Douglas was detained in the UK at Gatwick airport for carrying £70,000 in cash(November 2019)
- The former Prime Minister of Saint Kitts holds a Dominica diplomatic passport(March 2020)
Buy a house, real estate investment
St. Kitts’ real estate project surrendered the price by 1/2, and two groups of applicants invested 200,000 US dollars to achieve the effect of buying 400,000 US dollars (one unit). In the future, if both parties want to sell, both parties must agree to sell it to another. Two people, making real estate investment difficult to change hands, no cash value, it is better to donate money.
Saint Kitts has no diplomatic relations with China and is relatively safe
There are many reasons for choosing not to establish diplomatic relations with China. We do not discuss it carefully in public. I am in the article:Are you right to transfer assets overseas? -Current progress of information exchange between popular CBI countries and ChinaIt has been explained in 2017 thatOECD Organization Announcement, Saint Lucia has started Automatic Exchange of Information on January 1, 2018, and Saint Kitts as early as January 1, 2017, to exchange information back to China. inCredit Suisse's official website,HSBC,DBS Bank (DBS),Standard Chartered Bank,United Overseas Bank of Singapore (UOB),CitibankThese terms have also been added.Refer to the full article here.
CRS and bank account considerations
According to the Implementation Regulation No. 707 of the Individual Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China, implemented by the State Council of China on January 1 this year:Individuals who have a domicile in China or do not have a domicile and have accumulatively lived in China for a total of 183 days within a tax year are resident individuals, and the income obtained by resident individuals from within and outside China is subject to personal income tax in accordance with this Law .If you take a foreign passport, but cannot provide proof of legal residence abroad, or the bank suspects that you have Chinese tax resident status, you will still face CRS and Chinese tax issues.You can’t open an account overseas just by buying a passport, you can refer to the following practices
- Lawyer choosing a package service
- Or with qualifiedGreen Card Project
- High-asset people can chooseNon-dom
- We are a directly authorized institution of the Caribbean countries and an international legal adviser (View the services we provide), you can first discuss your situation with us to ensure that your ideas can be practiced
referencePassport item comparison,or2020 passport immigration project analysis (international version), Family immigrationDominica, St. Kitts and St. Lucia’s prices are all donations between US$190,000 and US$200,000. There is no significant difference in the prices of the three projects.
Conclusion: St. Kitts passport still has its advantages
St Kitts passport is still a Caribbean passport
Passports with the most visa-free countries
Among all legal passport projects with a total cost of less than US$300,000, the most visa-free countries are still St. Kitts passports. (referencePassport item comparison)
St. Kitts passport processing speed
Ranked second only to Dominica
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) ranking evaluates all countries that implement investment citizenship projects. 2019 includes the following 13 countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cyprus, Dominica, Grenada , Jordan, Malta, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Turkey and Vanuatu. Make up the ranking of investment naturalization projectsSeven indicatorsincludePassport country (Freedom of movement) ,Standard of living ,Minimum investment outlay ,Landing or residence requirements (Mandatory travel or residence) ,Citizenship timeline ,Ease of processing ,Due diligence , The full score of each of the seven indicators is 10 points, calculated according to the average score of each comprehensive index and sub-index.Here. The following picture plusBCBICinnerCivil libertiesCompare.
There is no immigration monitor for St. Kitts passport, no registration required, and dual citizenship
CaribbeanOf passport items: Antigua and Barbuda,Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, except Antigua requires applicants to land at least five days a year, other countries do not need to land, no immigration requirements. Applicants can also hold passports of other countries at the same time, and the declaration of naturalization does not need to issue a certificate of renunciation of the previous nationality. The Saint Kitts passport program also has these convenient benefits, the most classic example isThe former Prime Minister of Saint Kitts also took Dominica’s passport. However, he was later prosecuted because of his status as a civil servant.
St. Kitts passport with suitable planning
Can effectively control the exchange of offshore bank account information
Match the tax number and communicate with the lawyer correctly. Arrange these things before applying for the Saint Kitts passport. After obtaining the Saint Kitts passport, submit the KYC materials that meet the CRS requirements to the overseas bank to effectively avoid the automatic financial account. exchange(Automatic Exchange of Information).
Quickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, processing, materials, legalization, time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Dominica | Saint Lucia | Grenada | Antigua | Three things I suggest you do immediately after you get your Caribbean passport in Saint Kitts
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
CompareSaint Kitts and Dominica
Greek Golden Visa and Greek Independent Finance Person
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
Bih ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Be careful, four lies about buying a passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Dominica passport to open a company to work in the EU
Dominica citizenship program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation
Private client consultation
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- The latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries include 162 EU Schengen countries UK France Germany Italy In 2019, which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom...
- Latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries 162 Oceania United Arab Emirates including Australia Fiji Mauritius You can use the Dominica passport visa-free travel to include Australia, Fiji, and Palau in 2019. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at Oceania...
- Get your own passport, it's half cheaper! Passport immigration takes only three months! What you may encounter in the process of buying a passport, how to solve the problem of buying a passport Dominica passport How to solve the problems that may be encountered during the process of buying a passport. Buying a passport or passport immigration is not about you giving the government money, the government will grant you a passport right away, and many Chinese use to buy and protect...
- How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder? Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts actually talk about the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you must be prepared...
- First-hand experience, you can legally buy passport immigrants! A Commonwealth passport is available in 130 countries, but how do you choose? Dominica Santa Lucia Vanuatu How to buy a passport of a second country in three months? Can the second passport be used? how to use? Is it true to get a Commonwealth passport within three months? Where to go? Find an intermediary to trust...
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe?
- Commonwealth of Dominica passport, application qualifications, price advantages, visa-free countries
- Which country is safe for passport immigrants? Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey
- Still considering buying a passport? You should know the difference between full nationality. It is the first time sharing documents that you may have never been seen before. Dominica nations can also have these documents to facilitate overseas asset management and secured life style.