St. Kitts Passport, St. Kitts Home Buying, St. Kitts Immigration, and Dominica Citizenship Frequently Asked Questions
St. Kitts Passport vs. Dominica Passport, Buy to Let Immigration
This article explainsbuyingDominica PassportCommonly encountered problems with St. Kitts passports, and some of the ideas that may cause you to make mistakesPurchasing a passport means obtaining legal status through regular channels, realizing family immigration, free travel, asset planning capital, and considering as much as possible.dual nationality. To compare St. Kitts with other passport programs, seePassport ComparisonIf you want to immigrate your entire family by way of residency, please click here.Greece EU Green CardThe
St. Kitts? Safe? No CRS? No CRS? diplomatic relations with Taiwan?
St. Kitts (also known as St. Christopher and Nevis, the Federation of St. Christopher and Nevis, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.Saint Kitts and Nevis), is in theCaribbeanvicinityDominican RepublicThe island nation, with a population of about 30,000, was the first to introduce a passport program.Dominican RepublicIt is the second oldest passport program in existence, and every week three to four people ask me what I think about the St. Kitts passport, how is it? Is it safe? Is there a lot of water in real estate? Is St. Kitts or Dominica better? Is there anyCRS? Establishing diplomatic relations with Taiwan? I'll tell you the answers to these common questions in one of the simplest articles ever written.
A while back I wrote a2020 passport immigration program analysis (international version), after reading this article you are more professional than the agent, the latest and most complete and authoritative in-depth discussions, those who haven't seen it can go ahead and watch it.And my hottest video of the year: which passports can you legally buy? Become a citizen of the world in 2020The
in line withTaiwan ImmigrationEligible (non-Chinese born, no Chinese nationality, no Chinese passport, no household registration in Mainland China), or eligible for Hong Kong and Macao residents, may refer toImmigration to Taiwan. If you want to jump legallyImmigration to TaiwanreferenceUpgraded Dominica PassportThe
Why buy a passport?
Buying a passport is the beginning.
The motivation for buying a passport for the sole purpose of traveling is becoming less and less, buying a home, asset allocation, and more people forfinancial securityThe child's learning, and the need to process it afterwardstax identification number, driver's license, document notarization, and then transfer to other status are very common needs, as well as the templates needed during the process, and privacy is very important. If you also have these needs, you can firstContact Us. Some people are already committed to buying a passport, but are still on the fence, not feeling as grounded as we do.consultativeAll after getting very helpful advice.
St. Kitts Passport, Frequently Asked Questions
Great reputation and many sales channels
The program in St. Kitts has a big reputation because of the many sales channels, mainly because of the benefits that the real estate program gives to the agents. Also there is a lot of negative press.
- Malaysian financial scammer Liu Tezo, involved in a corruption fugitive case.
- Money-laundering case of Pilatus Bank, whose president used two St. Kitts passports to evade sanctions(2019)
- St. Kitts developer in another scandal(November 2018)
- A group of tourists carrying 105 white passports were detained while transiting the Caribbean(November 9, 2019)
- Former St. Kitts PM Denzil Douglas detained by UK at Gatwick Airport for carrying £70,000 cash(November 2019)
- National outrage as former St. Kitts PM holds Dominica's diplomatic passport, pledges allegiance to it(March 2020)
Buying a house, real estate investment
The St. Kitts real estate program surrendered 1/2 of the price to two groups of applicants at the same time to contribute $200,000 to achieve the effect of purchasing $400,000 (a unit), the future, if you want to sell, you need both parties to agree to sell to the other two people, resulting in real estate investment is difficult to resell, there is no cash value, not as good as donating money.
St. Kitts has no diplomatic relations with China and is relatively safe.
There are many reasons why countries choose not to establish diplomatic relations with China, in public we do not do the discussion carefully, I am in the article:Transferring assets overseas, are you doing it right? -Current Progress of Information Exchange between Popular CBI Countries and ChinaIt has been stated that in 2017 according toOECD Organizational BulletinSt. Lucia has already started the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEI) for financial accounts on January 1, 2018 and St. Kitts back on January 1, 2017 to exchange information back to China. InCredit Suisse's official website,HSBC,DBS Bank (DBS),Standard Chartered Bank,United Overseas Bank (UOB), Singapore,CitibankAll of these provisions have also been added.Refer to the full article HERE.
CRS and bank account considerations
According to the Implementation Regulations of the Individual Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China No. 707, which was implemented by the State Council of China on January 1 this year:Individuals who have a domicile in China or who do not have a domicile and who have resided in China for a total of 183 days in a taxable year are resident individuals, and resident individuals shall pay individual income tax on income derived from sources within and outside China in accordance with the provisions of this Law.If you take a foreign passport but can't produce proof of legal residence abroad, or if the bank suspects you have Chinese tax residency, you will still face CRS and Chinese tax issues.You can't open an account overseas by just buying a passport, you can refer to the following practices
- Attorneys who choose a one-time packaged service
- or paired with a qualifiedGreen Card Program
- Available for high net worth individualsNon-dom
- We are directly authorized by the Caribbean States and are international legal advisors (Check out the services we offer), you can discuss your situation with us first to make sure that your ideas can be practiced!
consultationPassport Program ComparisonorAnalysis of the Passport Immigration Program 2020 (International Version)Family ImmigrationDominican RepublicSt. Kitts and St. Lucia are all priced between $190,000 and $200,000 in donations, and there is no significant difference in price between the three programs.
Conclusion: St. Kitts passport still has its advantages
St. Kitts passport remains a Caribbean passport
Passport with the most visa-free countries
Of all the passport programs that are legal and cost less than $300,000, the one with the most visa-free countries is still the St. Kitts passport. (ReferencePassport Program Comparison)
Speed of Processing of St. Kitts Passport
Ranked second only to Dominica
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) ranking evaluates all countries with CBI programs and for 2019 includes the following 13 countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cyprus, Dominica, Grenada, Jordan, Malta, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Turkey and Vanuatu. Citizenship by Investment Program RankingsSeven indicatorsincluding throughFreedom of movement ,Standard of living ,Minimum investment outlay ,Landing or residence requirements (Mandatory travel or residence) ,Processing time (Citizenship timeline) ,Ease of processing ,Due diligence , each of the seven indicators is worth 10 points out of 10, calculated by averaging the scores for each composite and sub-indicator, and the full article is athere are. The following figure is addedBCBICinnerCivil libertiesComparison.
St. Kitts passport with no immigration supervision, no landing, dual citizenship
Caribbeanof the passport project: Antigua and Barbuda,Dominican RepublicGrenada, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, except Antigua, which requires the applicant to land at least once, the other countries do not need to land and do not require immigration supervision. Applicants can also hold passports from other countries at the same time, and do not need to prove that they have renounced their former citizenship in order to naturalize. The St. Kitts passport program also offers these convenient benefits, the most classic examples beingThe former Prime Minister of St. Kitts has also taken Dominica's passport.. However, he was later prosecuted because of his status as a civil servant.
Bank account information exchange
Matching tax codes, proper communication with lawyers, arranging these things before applying for a St. Kitts passport, and submitting CRS-compliant KYCs to offshore banks after obtaining a St. Kitts passport can effectively avoid the automatic exchange of financial accounts (Automatic Exchange of Information).
- What is it?tax identification number?
- What is it?CRS/KYC?
- Reference to DominicaPost-naturalization documentation services (tax information, driver's licenses)
- Comparison of tax jurisdictions https://www.passporttax.org
- If you have any tax or identity planning related questions, please contact us first.Book a ConsultationHere it is.ferret outServices We Offer.
Dominica Passport Application Success Stories,Dominica Passport Application for U.S. Visa Success Stories,U.S. Student Visa Success Stories,Applying for a Certificate of No Criminal Conviction after Naturalization,Hague Certification Success Stories
Quickly learn about Dominica's Commonwealth passport, processing, materials, notarization, timing, visa-free countries, eligibility, advantages
Countries exempted from visas on Dominica's passport
Upgraded Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
How to open an offshore bank account with a Commonwealth passport? Teach you to use your Dominica passport, apply for an offshore account and get your bank card in a day!
Dominica passport to apply for a U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 easier than you think Real experience sharing
Compare:St. Kitts Dominica Turkish Passport
Three Things You Should Do Immediately After Getting a Caribbean Passport
No investment, no house purchase, financially independent person, EU permanent residence, green card, one step, apply for a residence permit in Greece
comparisonsSt. Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passports do program comparisons
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport.
St. Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
Bih Bih ChannelClick here to directSchedule a VIP Consultation
Upgraded Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
"Buy a passport" 2022 Here are all the answers you most want to know, "Should I change my name?"" Should I prepare an overseas bank account first?"" Should I invest in real estate?"" When is the best time to naturalize?"
Why is it safe to invest in the Citizenship by Citizenship Program? What is the solution to your problem? Legitimate investment to obtain citizenship to apply for a passport
How to apply for naturalization remotely? Legally Successful Acquisition of Second Citizenship
Three things you should do right away to get the most out of your household license
Practical|Updated|Safer|Safer to retain dual citizenship
2021 Ten Most Breathtaking Real Estate Immigration Projects
Dominica Citizenship Program
- The Dominica Citizenship Naturalization Program was established in 1993 A.D. and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend an interview
- Immigration can be processed quickly: the time it takes is about 2-3 months.
- The most cost-effective program for single applicants
- The status can be passed on permanently to the next generation in the direct line.
- What to Look for in a St. Kitts Passport How to Choose a Caribbean Country Passport - St. Kitts and Nevis Passport Reviews
Want to buy a passport? Do this Caribbean country's passport to be careful, why in recent years there are endless layers of negative news, government scandals, the U.S. FBI intervention in the investigation, St. Kitts citizenship program, once again questioned by international investors...
- Bih Bih|Hong Kong and Macau Immigration to Taiwan|50 Hot Questions|Life and Real Estate|Family Application for Taiwan Residence Permit|Quick Question and Answer|Hong Kong and Macau|Investment Immigration|Taiwan Green Card
Since Bih posted on YouTube that people from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply to immigrate to Taiwan, there have been a lot of people asking about it, and Bih has compiled a list of the most popular questions about life and real estate... Read More
- Moving assets overseas, are you doing it right? How to plan? Legally and safely avoid the automatic exchange of global bank account information? How can passport + identity planning solve the CRS problem?
As the immigration market continues to boom and strong demand drives the industry's rapid development, a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure and real-name registration is swirling around the international arena, and different opinions are emerging... Opening an offshore account in a third location? Holding digital assets?...
- Get your own passport for half the price! Passport immigration in as little as three months! Situations you may encounter during the process of buying a passport, how to solve the problem of buying a passport Dominica Passport
Buy a passport in the process of processing may encounter the situation, how to solve these problems. Buy a passport or passport immigration is not you give the government money, the government immediately approved to give you a passport, many Chinese people use to buy a passport this concept to see this matter, this is ......
- Case Study: Why Purchased Mexican Passports Don't Naturalize in Caribbean Countries
Why can't a purchased Mexican identity lead to naturalization in a Caribbean country (St. Kitts, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, Antigua)? What are the consequences of being denied a visa? Mexican passports are on the market for some people who should not...
- Why are China's rich and powerful showing up in Europe when there is a crash in China's Henan village banks? What would be the different outcome if assets were deposited overseas? How to transfer deposits to Europe and emigrate to Europe and re-engineer your identity?
Recently five village banks in Henan Province suffered from a minefield, nearly 3,000 depositors were unable to withdraw their money, and the amount of money involved in this incident is as high as 40 billion dollars, which has triggered widespread concern within China; although the Chinese media and the relevant regulatory authorities are also gradually paying attention to, and getting involved in, the incident...
- Dominica Passport 2023 Visa-free North America Region Organization of Caribbean States Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Montserrat
Which countries in North America can you travel to visa-free with a Dominica passport? Dominica is part of the Caribbean economies and a member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), and passport holders can use their passports in... Continue reading
- How to apply for a second citizenship if you cannot provide a certificate of no criminal record
Among the naturalization documents to legally join a new nationality are proof of identity (Passport and Photo ID), birth certificate (Birth Certificate), proof of funds (Sou...
- Difficult times for Turkey: support each other and grab a Turkish passport
Major earthquakes have devastated southern Turkey, and the future of the Turkish Naturalization by Investment Program faces uncertainty. In the meantime, more and more people are considering acquiring a second nationality for global travel, children's education and many other...
- Understanding Global Taxation and Common Reporting Standards | CRS | Dominica Passport | Protecting Overseas Funds
What is Global Taxation? What are the CRS Same Reporting Guidelines? How to protect your assets abroad? How can Dominican citizenship optimize your asset allocation? Want to protect... Read More
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (below)
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (above)
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich
- Ten-Year Passport Explained: The Strongest Visa-Free Increase and the Path to Freedom for High-Net-Worth Identities
- Travel back in time through the lens of history and explore how money is restricted from circulation. An in-depth analysis of the three levels of capital freedom