Frequently asked questions about St. Kitts passport, St. Kitts buying a house, St. Kitts immigration, and Dominica citizenship
Saint Kitts passport and Dominica passport, immigration to buy a house
This article explainsbuyDominica passportThe common problems encountered with the Saint Kitts passport, and some ideas that may cause you to be wrong, Buying a passport refers to obtaining legal status through formal channels, realizing family migration, free travel, asset planning, and considering as much as possibleMultiple nationalities. If you want to compare Saint Kitts with other passport items, please seePassport comparison, To realize the whole family immigration by means of the right of abode, please clickGreece EU Green Cardthe brochure freely.
table of Contents
Saint Kitts? is it safe? No CRS? Establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan?
Saint Kitts (also known as Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Christopher and Nevis Federation, EnglishSaint Kitts and Nevis) Is inCaribbeanNearDominica's Citizenship by Investment ProgramThe island country with a population of about 30,000 is the first country to introduce a passport program.Dominica's Citizenship by Investment ProgramIt is currently the second country with the longest history to introduce passport items. Every week, three to four people ask me what I think of the Saint Kitts passport. What about the Saint Kitts passport? is it safe? Is there much moisture in the property? Is St. Kitts good or Dominica good? Do you haveCRS? Establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan? I use a simple article to tell you the answers to these common questions.
I wrote an article a while ago2020 passport immigration project analysis (international version), after reading this article you are more professional than the intermediary, the latest, most complete and authoritative in-depth discussion, If you haven’t seen it before, you can take a look first.And my hottest video this year: What passports can you buy legally? Become a citizen of the world in 2020the brochure freely.
meets theTaiwan immigrantsEligibility (non-Chinese birth, no Chinese nationality, no Chinese passport, no mainland China household registration), or meet the qualifications of Hong Kong and Macao people, you can refer toImmigration to Taiwan. If you want to jump legallyImmigration to Taiwan,referenceUpgraded version of Dominica passportthe brochure freely.
Why buy a passport
Buying a passport is the beginning
The motivation for buying a passport is simply for fewer and fewer people for the purpose of traveling.Financial security, Children's learning, after the need to applyTax ID, Driver's license, document notarization, and then transfer to other identities are very common requirements, as well as the template required during the process, the privacy is very important. If you also have these needs, you can firstContact us. Some people have been very determined to buy a passport, but they are still hesitating and feel that they are not so reliable.ConsultationYou will get very helpful suggestions later.
Saint Kitts passport, frequently asked questions
Great reputation, many sales channels
The St. Kitts project is famous because of its many sales channels, mainly because the real estate project has many benefits for the intermediary. There are also many negative news.
- Malaysian financial scammer Liu Tezuo, involved in corruption case
- Pilatus bank money laundering case, the bank’s president used two St. Kitts passports to evade sanctions(2019)
- St. Kitts Developers Explode Scandal Again(November 2018)
- A group of tourists carrying 105 white passports were detained while transiting through the Caribbean(November 9, 2019)
- Former Saint Kitts prime minister Denzil Douglas was detained in the UK at Gatwick airport for carrying £70,000 in cash(November 2019)
- The former Prime Minister of Saint Kitts holds a Dominica diplomatic passport(March 2020)
Buy a house, real estate investment
St. Kitts’ real estate project surrendered the price by 1/2, and two groups of applicants invested 200,000 US dollars to achieve the effect of buying 400,000 US dollars (one unit). In the future, if both parties want to sell, both parties must agree to sell it to another. Two people, making real estate investment difficult to change hands, no cash value, it is better to donate money.
Saint Kitts has no diplomatic relations with China and is relatively safe
There are many reasons for choosing not to establish diplomatic relations with China. We do not discuss it carefully in public. I am in the article:Are you right to transfer assets overseas? -Current progress of information exchange between popular CBI countries and ChinaIt has been explained in 2017 thatOECD Organization Announcement, Saint Lucia has started Automatic Exchange of Information on January 1, 2018, and Saint Kitts as early as January 1, 2017, to exchange information back to China. inCredit Suisse's official website, orHSBC, orDBS Bank (DBS), orStandard Chartered Bank, orUnited Overseas Bank of Singapore (UOB), orCitibankThese terms have also been added.Refer to the full article here.
CRS and bank account considerations
According to the Implementation Regulation No. 707 of the Individual Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China, implemented by the State Council of China on January 1 this year:One year means 365 days in a tax year. The days on a temporary trip away from China, including a single trip not exceeding 30 days or combined trips not exceeding 90 days, shall not be deducted. Habitual residence is a legal criterion whereby a taxpayer is defined and it does not refer to actual residence or residence of an individual for a particular period of time. For example, China is the habitual residence for an individual who should come back to reside in China after staying, working, visiting families and touring in a place other than China.If you take a foreign passport, but cannot provide proof of legal residence abroad, or the bank suspects that you have Chinese tax resident status, you will still face CRS and Chinese tax issues.You can’t open an account overseas just by buying a passport, you can refer to the following practices
- Lawyer choosing a package service
- Or with qualifiedGreen Card Project
- High-asset people can chooseNon-dom
- We are a directly authorized institution of the Caribbean countries and an international legal adviser (View the services we provide), you can first discuss your situation with us to ensure that your ideas can be practiced
referencePassport item comparison,or2020 passport immigration project analysis (international version), Family immigrationDominica's Citizenship by Investment Program, St. Kitts and St. Lucia’s prices are all donations between US$190,000 and US$200,000. There is no significant difference in the prices of the three projects.
Conclusion: St. Kitts passport still has its advantages
St Kitts passport is still a Caribbean passport
Passports with the most visa-free countries
Among all legal passport projects with a total cost of less than US$300,000, the most visa-free countries are still St. Kitts passports. (referencePassport item comparison)
St. Kitts passport processing speed
Ranked second only to Dominica
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) ranking evaluates all countries that implement investment citizenship projects. 2019 includes the following 13 countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cyprus, Dominica, Grenada , Jordan, Malta, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Turkey and Vanuatu. Make up the ranking of investment naturalization projectsSeven indicatorsincludeFreedom of movement , orStandard of living , orMinimum investment outlay , orMandatory travel or residence , orCitizenship timeline , orEase of process , orDue diligence , The full score of each of the seven indicators is 10 points, calculated according to the average score of each comprehensive index and sub-index.here. The following picture plusBCBIC,innerCivil libertiesCompare.
There is no immigration monitor for St. Kitts passport, no registration required, and dual citizenship
CaribbeanOf passport items: Antigua and Barbuda,Dominica's Citizenship by Investment Program, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Saint Kitts, except for Antigua, which requires applicants to land at least once, other countries do not need to land and do not have immigration supervision requirements. Applicants can also hold passports of other countries at the same time, and the declaration of naturalization does not require a certificate of renunciation of their previous nationality. The St. Kitts passport project also has these convenient benefits, the most classic example isThe former Prime Minister of Saint Kitts also took Dominica’s passport. However, he was later prosecuted because of his status as a civil servant.
Onshore bank account information exchange
Match the tax number and communicate with the lawyer correctly. Arrange these things before applying for the Saint Kitts passport. After obtaining the Saint Kitts passport, submit the KYC materials that meet the CRS requirements to the overseas bank to effectively avoid the automatic financial account. exchange(Automatic Exchange of Information).
- what isTax ID?
- what isCRS/KYC?
- Reference DominicaCertificate service after naturalization (tax information, driver's license)
- Comparison of tax jurisdictions https://www.passporttax.org
- If you have any questions related to taxation and identity planning, please contact us firstAppointment consultation,it's hereViewThe services we provide.
Quickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation
- Immigration to Greece Golden Visa FIP Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Financially independent residence permit can apply for permanent residence for 5 years and naturalization for 7 years if the conditions are met. ...
- How to quickly immigrate to get a passport? Dominica passport| Grenada passport| Turkish passport| Saint Kitts passport| Saint Lucia passport| Antigua passport Who has the most advantage? The Dominica passport has outstanding performance in tax planning, overseas shareholding, and offshore applications, enabling its identity to be upgraded and combined with European golden visa, electronic citizenship and other identities,...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa Immigrating to Greece to obtain permanent residency can use the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent...
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport