Since Bih posted on YouTubePeople from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply for immigration to Taiwanas well as[True Sharing] Immigration to Taiwan to buy a house!After two articles, I have been consulted by Hong Kong friends about immigration to Taiwan, and there are several people who have started to prepare for immigration procedures.Top QuestionsOrganize and divide intoApplication,investment,Real Estate and Life,as well asotherThere are four categories for everyone to prepare in advance before investing in Taiwan to obtain a Taiwan residence permit (Taiwan Green Card).Frequently asked questions, and an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click herethe brochure freely.
Hot Questions|Hong Kong and Macao investment immigrants in Taiwan
In this article, the immigrants to Taiwan are people from Hong Kong and Macao.Hong Kong and Macau Relations OrdinanceCan apply to settle in Taiwan and receive the ROC ID card under the conditions ofMeet the following five conditions at the same time:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card, Or Macau Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport, or Macao Special Administrative Region Passport, or British National Overseas Passport (BNO)
- Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
- In addition to the above nationality status, there is no nationality of other countries
- And there is no Mainland China account, no Mainland China ID card, no Chinese passport
If you cannot meet the above five conditions at the same time, you cannot settle in Taiwan through the Hong Kong and Macao Relations Regulations as a person from Hong Kong and Macau.
Immigration company|other hot issues|investment immigration to Taiwan
This article only talks about popular issues, if onlyFor general questions, as well as an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click here. Or click aboutApplication,investment,as well asReal Estate and LifeTop questions for classification; orClick here to watch YouTube videothe brochure freely.
- How to immigrate to Taiwan when studying in Taiwan?
- My child has Hong Kong citizenship, but I am not; how do I immigrate to Taiwan?
- My child has a minor in Hong Kong, can I go to Taiwan to study?
- Can you introduce Taiwan immigration company or Hong Kong immigration company?
- How much does the immigration company introduced by Bih cost?
- Can Hong Kong sign a contract?
- Is the success rate high?
- Is there a method that does not require investment of 6 million?
- How to write an investment business plan?
- If you judge a legal immigration company?
- Can I handle it myself?
- I am interested in immigration to Taiwan, contact me
we81. Studying in Taiwan, how to immigrate to Taiwan?
Hong Kong and Macao students have legally resided in Taiwan for 5 consecutive years after graduation, and stayed for more than 183 days per stay; the average monthly income in the most recent year of the application can be more than 2 times the basic salary announced by the central labor authority. ID card
2. My child has Hong Kong citizenship, but I am not; how do I immigrate to Taiwan?
|The child is going to college||Child is grown||The child is still young|
|After studying and studying in Taiwan in Hong Kong and Macao, after graduating from Taiwan and staying in Taiwan for 5 consecutive years of legal residence||Apply for investment immigration with a child, apply for you to come to Taiwan after obtaining the ROC ID card||Unable to handle|
3. My child has a minor in Hong Kong, can I go to Taiwan to study?
Can only take college
4. Can you introduce Taiwan immigration company or Hong Kong immigration company?
Bih is qualified in Hong Kong and Taiwan andHave a licenseOf immigration companies have rich experience in handling success, pleaseSubmit the form here, I will work with you as soon as possiblecontact
5. How much does the immigration company introduced by Bih?
The Hong Kong immigration company charges 60,000 Hong Kong dollars; the Taiwan immigration company charges 30,000 Hong Kong dollars. If your situation is simple, Bih will usually introduce a flat fee for customers. If you want to know what services are included in the fee package, pleaseClick here
6. Can Hong Kong sign a contract?
Hong Kong immigration company signs contract in Hong Kong; Taiwan immigration company signs contract in Taiwan
7. Is the success rate high?
As long as the documents are true and there is no criminal record; make full communication with the immigration company and have a high success rate
8. Is there a method that does not require investment of 6 million?
Hong Kong and Macao residents who meet certain qualifications can apply for a Taiwan residence permit. They can apply for residence after staying legally for more than one year and leaving within 30 days. Check:No need to invest, a way for professionals to settle in Taiwan
9. How to write an investment business plan?
It is recommended that professionals write investment plans
10. How to judge a legal immigration company?
11. Can I handle it myself?
I am interested in immigration to Taiwan
After completing the submission, Bigo usually contact you within 6 hours
If there are other problems
You can readGeneral issues, and introduction of Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan. Or find answers in other popular question categories:Application class,Real Estate and Life,Investment,as well asotherOther popular questions; or click hereWatch YouTube videothe brochure freely.
Financially independent, applying for a residence permit in Greece
According to Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level, and non-work income can cover the living expenses, you can apply for a 2-year residence permit. If the applicant is granted a personal residence permit, he can also apply for accompanying members of his family.Click here to learnBill details and application method.
Connect With BihYouTube Channel
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org