Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014 – Residence Permit for Financially Independent People, EU citizens have sufficient resources, stable annual income, income and work income; meet certain qualifications...(continue reading)
Greek residency application for U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 No need to return home to apply for a financial independent visa golden visa
Obtaining a US B1/B2 visa, Dominica passport is very simple to apply for a US visa, whether it is for study or travel, if it can be used for both tourism and business...continue reading
Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Immigration to Greece for permanent residency can be achieved through the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent Person,…read more
Greek Green Card Compares Financially Independent Person (FIP) VS Golden Visa Advantages and Disadvantages
Financial independents, what is the difference between golden visas, which are more financially independent, and which are golden visas? FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS, or FIP for short, is based on...read more
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-stop, apply for a residence permit in Greece, more valuable than a golden visa! FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS
According to the residence permit of a financially independent person under Greek law, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level to apply for a 2-year residence...read more
Private client consultation
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- The latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries include 162 EU Schengen countries UK France Germany Italy In 2019, which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom...
- Latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries 162 Oceania United Arab Emirates including Australia Fiji Mauritius You can use the Dominica passport visa-free travel to include Australia, Fiji, and Palau in 2019. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at Oceania...
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe? Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (English: Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States; OECS)...
- What is an offshore tax number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between tax ID and overseas bank account opening? How to avoid tax and legally avoid automatic information exchange between CRS and financial account According to OECD regulations, anyone holding any passport in the world must submit a TIN when opening a bank account. Once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you will expose yourself to...
- How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder? Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts actually talk about the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you must be prepared...
- 看过大英帝国多米尼克州护照？了解多米尼克护照 British Passport Dominica State
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe?
- Commonwealth of Dominica passport, application qualifications, price advantages, visa-free countries
- Which country is safe for passport immigrants? Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey