Article 20 of Greek Law 4251/2014 - Residence Permit for Financial Independence, Non-EU Citizens with Sufficient Resources, Stable Annual Income Level, Income from Informal Employment; meets certain qualifications...(Continue reading)
Greek Residency B1 B2 10-year visa for the U.S. No need to return to the U.S. Visa for the Financially Independent Golden Visa
Obtaining a U.S. B1/B2 visa with a Dominica passport is a simple way to apply for a U.S. visa, whether it is for study or travel, if it can be used for both tourism and business...Continue reading
Residency Immigration to Greece A Start to the Future Financially Independent Person (FIP) & Golden Visa
Immigrants who acquire permanent residency in Greece can qualify for the Golden Visa Financially Independent Person ,...Read More
Greece Green Card Comparison Financially Independent Person (FIP ) VS Golden Visa Advantages vs. Disadvantages
FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT PERSONS, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOLDEN VISAS, WHICH ARE THE MORE ADVANTAGES FOR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT PERSONS AND WHICH ARE THE ADVANTAGES FOR GOLDEN VISAS? FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS, or FIP for short, according to the...Read More
No investment, no house purchase, financially independent person, EU permanent residence, green card, one step, apply for a residence permit in Greece, more valuable than a golden visa! FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS
According to the Greek Law Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, non-EU citizens with sufficient resources and a stable level of annual income can apply for a 2-year residence...Read More
- Moving assets overseas, are you doing it right? How to plan? Legally and safely avoid the automatic exchange of global bank account information? How can passport + identity planning solve the CRS problem?
As the immigration market continues to boom and strong demand drives the industry's rapid development, a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure and real-name registration is swirling around the international arena, and different opinions are emerging... Opening an offshore account in a third location? Holding digital assets?...
- Bih Bih|Hong Kong and Macau Immigration to Taiwan|50 Hot Questions|Life and Real Estate|Family Application for Taiwan Residence Permit|Quick Question and Answer|Hong Kong and Macau|Investment Immigration|Taiwan Green Card
Since Bih posted on YouTube that people from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply to immigrate to Taiwan, there have been a lot of people asking about it, and Bih has compiled a list of the most popular questions about life and real estate... Read More
- The most complete digital nomad visa guide for Europe! Remote workers can quickly move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always a let you heart (below)
Telecommuting is not a new concept, in the past it was a luxury for the lucky few, clocking in at the office every day was commonplace for most people, and over the past few years,... (Continue reading)
- What information is exchanged in CRS exchange accounts? What is the principle of automatic information exchange in banks?2022Necessary to know for opening an account overseas!
CRS (Common Reporting Standard) and AEOI (Automated Exchange of Information) is one of the biggest problems for anyone with multiple nationalities or overseas residences, regardless of... (Continue reading)
- The "two-tier structure" changes the single model of identity planning, learn about other ways to move to the EU besides buying a house.
The earliest concept of a two-tier identity structure was proposed by us in late 2019, when the Dominica Citizenship Naturalization Program and the Greek Financial Independents Program were introduced as... (Continue reading)
- What is an Offshore Tax ID Number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between a tax ID number and opening an offshore bank account? How to avoid tax by opening a bank account abroad with a second passport? Legally preventing CRS and automatic exchange of information on financial accounts
According to the OECD, all passport holders around the world are required to submit a TIN when opening a bank account, and once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you'll be exposing yourself to... (read more)
- Why are China's rich and powerful showing up in Europe when there is a crash in China's Henan village banks? What would be the different outcome if assets were deposited overseas? How to transfer deposits to Europe and emigrate to Europe and re-engineer your identity?
Recently five village banks in Henan Province suffered from a minefield, nearly 3,000 depositors were unable to withdraw their money, and the amount of money involved in this incident is as high as 40 billion dollars, which has triggered widespread concern within China; although the Chinese media and the relevant regulatory authorities are also gradually paying attention to, and getting involved in, the incident...
- Get your own passport for half the price! Passport immigration in as little as three months! Situations you may encounter during the process of buying a passport, how to solve the problem of buying a passport Dominica Passport
Buy a passport in the process of processing may encounter the situation, how to solve these problems. Buy a passport or passport immigration is not you give the government money, the government immediately approved to give you a passport, many Chinese people use to buy a passport this concept to see this matter, this is ......
- Indonesia introduces tax-free "digital nomad visas" to promote spiritual retreats!
As global vaccines advance and the outbreak eases somewhat, Bali has gradually reopened to international tourists as the Indonesian government has canceled most of the tourist work visas for digital nomads that will be offered by the Indonesian government for up to five years, and the...
- Passport Immigration Which country is safe to choose? St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey.
Passport Immigration Which country is safe to choose? St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey? Despite the freedom to travel, ... Financial security
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (below)
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (above)
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich
- Ten-Year Passport Explained: The Strongest Visa-Free Increase and the Path to Freedom for High-Net-Worth Identities
- Travel back in time through the lens of history and explore how money is restricted from circulation. An in-depth analysis of the three levels of capital freedom