Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014 – Residence Permit for Financially Independent People, EU citizens have sufficient resources, stable annual income, income and work income; meet certain qualifications...(continue reading)
Greek residency application for U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 No need to return home to apply for a financial independent visa golden visa
Obtaining a US B1/B2 visa, Dominica passport is very simple to apply for a US visa, whether it is for study or travel, if it can be used for both tourism and business...continue reading
Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Immigration to Greece for permanent residency can be achieved through the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent Person,…read more
Greek Green Card Compares Financially Independent Person (FIP) VS Golden Visa Advantages and Disadvantages
Financial independents, what is the difference between golden visas, which are more financially independent, and which are golden visas? FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS, or FIP for short, is based on...read more
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-stop, apply for a residence permit in Greece, more valuable than a golden visa! FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS
According to the residence permit of a financially independent person under Greek law, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level to apply for a 2-year residence...read more
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizens Naturalization Program was launched in 1993 by Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica...
- Common questions about St. Kitts passport, St. Kitts buying a house, St. Kitts immigration, and Dominica nationality St. Kitts Passport, St. Kitts House Purchase, St. Kitts Immigration, and Dominica Nationality Common Questions St. Kitts Passport and Dominica Passport, House Purchase Immigration This article explains<...
- What is an offshore tax number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between tax ID and overseas bank account opening? How to avoid tax and legally avoid automatic information exchange between CRS and financial account According to OECD regulations, anyone holding any passport in the world must submit a TIN when opening a bank account. Once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you will expose yourself to...
- Still considering buying a passport? You should know the difference between full nationality. It is the first time sharing documents that you may have never been seen before. Dominica nations can also have these documents to facilitate overseas asset management and secured life style. This article will explain why the Dominica passport is recommended? With Dominica nationality, I will also introduce which identification documents are worth applying for...( Latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries 162 Oceania United Arab Emirates including Australia Fiji Mauritius You can use the Dominica passport visa-free travel to include Australia, Fiji, and Palau in 2019. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at Oceania...
- Spain, Portugal, Dominica: the three most important immigrant countries for medical and health
- Pick an overseas passport? You must have seen these 23 pictures! Turkey (Turkey) Turkey Dominica Saint Lucia Antigua Saint Kitts Grenada
- Understand global taxation and common reporting guidelines | CRS | Dominica Passport | Protect overseas funds
- Chinese looking for better protection of asset via 2nd citizenship
- Dominica No Criminal Certificate Hague Certification (Apostiile)