Dominica introduces the natural landscape Dominica, the Nature Island in Caribbean
Many friends are curious recentlyDominica's Citizenship by Investment ProgramWhat kind of environment is it, I hope I will introduce Dominica, the Caribbean natural island full of natural landscapes The Nature Island In Caribbean, I will take everyone togetherImmigrationTo this beautiful Caribbean island country
Where is Dominica? Where is Dominica? Dominica?
Dominica (English: Commonwealth of Dominica), Commonly known as Dominica (English: Dominica), is an island country located in the Caribbean Sea of Central America, one of the West Indies and the capital is Roseau.
Dominica and Dominica aredifferent countries
The old translation of Dominica from the Dominica Federation is easily confused with the Dominican Republic, another Caribbean island country with Spanish as the official language. To this end, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China announced on January 14, 1994 that it would be renamed "Dominica", commonly known as "Dominica". At present, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China calls it "Dominica".
The main economic source of Dominica is agriculture and tourism. There are 40% people in the country engaged in agriculture, and the main export commodities are tobacco, bananas, citrus, vegetables, coconuts and so on. The main industries are furniture, shoes, soap, etc. The main trading partners are the United States, China, Jamaica, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago.
In 2017, Dominica became a major disaster area after Typhoon Maria. Two years after the reconstruction, the government re-photographed the natural landscape of Dominica in September. Now let’s enjoy the natural island of the Caribbean – Dominica. Dominica, the Nature Island in Caribbean !!
If you think the content is good, please share it with friends around you to let everyone know more about Dominica
Fort Young Hotel
Located in the only five-star hotel in Roseau, the capital of Dominica, with convenient transportation and walking distance to all government buildings, the Fort Young Hotel (Fort Youth Hotel) has become the best place for local tourism. The location of the hotel is excellent, and travelers can easily walk to major tourist, shopping and dining spots in the city. Guests can quickly and easily access popular attractions in the city. The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle, and is perfect for relaxation.
Batibou Beach, the best beach in Dominica, this 300m long private beach is your entrance to the happiness of nature. Towering wild coconuts, palm-shaped crescent-shaped wild plants, beautiful golden sand beaches, and a beach bar, while gazing at the blue water, dip your toes deep into the golden sand, feel the temperature of the most beautiful country in the Caribbean, sit there And appreciate its original beauty. Use freshly cut coconut or drink rum at the beach bar to marvel at the majestic backdrop of rolling green hills.
The Bongo Forest Baths are located in Wotten Waven, a unique experience in the Caribbean island country of Dominica. Relax in the shadow of the forest trees, listen to the sound of wild birds and water flowing on the rocks, and re-position yourself in the natural swimming pool in the center of the mountain rainforest to find the most suitable state for your physical and mental comfort. Did you thinkImmigrationTo Dominica?
Ti Kwen Glo Cho Hot Springs
One of the most memorable days of my life on a trip was a rainy day at Ti Kwen Glo Cho in Dominica.Passenger
Bubble Beach & Spa Bubble Beach & Spa (volcanic bubbles)
Bubble Beach Spa is located in the small fishing village of Soufriere, about 20 to 30 minutes drive from Roseau. Near the coast, you can experience hot water and volcanic bubbles from the seabed to the surface.
Cabrits National Park
Capri National Park is located on a peninsula on the northern tip of Dominican Island in the Caribbean Sea in northern Portsmouth. The park is used to protect tropical forests, coral reefs and wetlands. At the same time there is the British garrison of Fort Shirley. Founded in 1986, Capri National Park covers an area of 1313 acres (531 hectares). It is an extinct volcano and was once an independent island separate from the Dominican Republic. It is connected to Dominica through volcanic eruption materials pouring from Douglas Bay and Prince Rupert Bay.
Cold Soufriere in the northeast is an amazing and miracle place. It should look hot, even bubbling, but the water is cold.
Castle Bruce Village Castle Brucevillage
A village in the Saint David area of Dominica, the Caribbean island country, is also the largest village in the area, located on the east coast of the Dominica, north of Rosari and south of Salibya
Roseau Downtown (Capital)
In 1632, a group of French people crossed the Caribbean Sea to settle in Roseau. When the French saw the land around the estuary covered with reeds, they named it after the French Roseau (meaning reed). After that, the British followed the French to settle here, and the two sides began to compete for control of the place. In 1763, after a long battle in England, Roseau was classified as a colony. However, the French also attempted to regain control of Rosso twice, and set fire to the city in 1805, causing serious damage. It took a long time to complete the reconstruction. In 1978, Dominica became a sovereign state independently, and Rosso was designated as the capital. But in the following year, Rosso was hit by a hurricane, and the whole city was almost ruined. After the wind, it experienced another reconstruction before it became what it is today.
Roseau is the capital and largest and oldest city in Dominica. Mainly in the light industry such as winemaking, food processing, clothing, etc. In addition, the orange juice produced by Roseau is also known overseas.
Roseau Rosso is also the administrative center of Dominica, all overseas investment to the domestic approval,ImmigrationThe naturalization approvals are all here, and Bih's ending pictures in the video are all pictures I took in Roseau.
Emerald Pool The Emerald Pool is located in the Moen Tross Peton National Park
In the emerald pool nourished by the clear mountain water spouted from a 40-foot waterfall, the water appears emerald green under the filtered leafy sunlight, just like a movie, the colors and dramatic tension seem to be in the background of the film wedding.
The Emerald Emerald Pool Morne Trois Piton National Park (Moen Trois Piton National Park), surrounded by trees, is the most accessible waterfall in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Indian River Indian River MoviePirates of the CaribbeanScene
The Indus River in Dominica got its name because of Kalinago (Caribbean Sea) Living along the river and using it as a passage to the Caribbean Sea, the Indus River is used to transport goods with sailors and trade along the island chain.
The Indus River is one of the 365 most beautiful rivers in Dominica, witness the shootingPirates of the CaribbeanScene. On the river, you can visit the famous "Bush Bar", try the signature rum, smoked fish, various drinks, juices and delicious local cuisine. Experienced hand boaters will silently take you through the many wild animals on the banks of the swamp river And plants and appreciate the natural landscape.
Jungle Bay Resort Jungle Bay Resort
Jungle Bay is an award-winning adventure and health resort in the Caribbean. Jungle Bay Resort combines adventure, delicious, organic local cuisine, spa treatments and yoga. You can enjoy a complete holiday at the Jungle Bay Resort and enjoy the Dominican Republic’s Eco-tourism island, providing hot springs, waterfalls, and hiking
Kalinago Barana Aute Colombian former American Indian community
It is about half an hour's drive from Dominica International Airport-Melville Hall Airport and 1.5 hours from the Dominican capital of Roseau. It established a pre-Columbian Indian community in Dominica, which currently accounts for only Less than two (2) acres of land. You can admire several traditional buildings, including the majestic Karbet, mouinas, and ajoupas, all of which are carefully installed in the dense vegetation along the Atlantic Ocean.
This unique Caribbean facility is designed to contribute to the socio-economic development of the Dominican Galinagos in many ways. The facility will provide direct and indirect economic benefits to community residents, including employment opportunities and true Kalina A ready-made market for brother arts and crafts, these artworks are only sold in facilities, agricultural products and other services that are usually needed in the hotel industry.
Purple Turtle Beach Turtle Bay Beach
Easy to reach the beach, Dominica’s Turtle Bay is a good choice. The lively bars and restaurants are lined with pristine and beautiful natural scenery, nearby Portsmouth and various historical monuments. Local reggae bands often hold concerts and endless water sports.
The relative position of Dominica and the United States is like the relative position of Thailand and China, but with more natural and more pristine beaches, Bih will continue to update the content. If you find more interesting places in Dominica, you are welcome to tell me, You are also welcome to share photos.
- Image Source:Discover Dominica
- Content reference: Wikipedia
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation
Actual combat|Dual citizenship|Dominica passport|Chinese passport|Transit customs detailed route, more securely retain Chinese identity and Dominica passport dual nationality total three episodes|Latest|more secure| (1/3)
This article explains in a practical way how to transfer dual nationality, holding a Dominica passport and a Chinese passport at the same time, and the detailed route through the customs to make you safer...
- My budget is not high and I don't have much money. Where can I immigrate? Is there any country to introduce? I don't have much money. How soon can I go through the formalities? What is the minimum budget? 500000? 1000000? 2 million? Think about the difference between immigration, emigration, or status. Which one is right for you? "Immigration" means that you will leave your current country of residence permanently...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- Actual combat|Dual Citizenship|Dominica Passport|Chinese Passport|United States|Australia|Greek Transit Customs Detailed Routes, Safer Keeping Chinese Identity and Dominica Passport Dual Nationality Total Three Episodes|Latest|Safer| (3/3) If you have a Dominica passport and a Chinese passport if you have been abroad for more than one month from the Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia... CBI Index: Dominica Passport Project 91% total score ranked first in the world Want to know Dominica investment naturalization evaluation? After reading this article The Dominica passport project ranks first in the world. According to the CBI index released on August 19, 2019, Dominica's citizenship by investment (Citizenship b...
- Greek residency application for U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 No need to return home to apply for a financial independent visa golden visa To obtain a US B1/B2 visa, the way to apply for a US visa with a Dominica passport is very simple, whether it is studying or traveling, if it can be used for both tourism and business...<...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport