Dominica introduces the natural landscape Dominica, the Nature Island in Caribbean
Many friends are curious recentlyDominicaWhat kind of environment is it, I hope that I introduce Dominica, this Nature Island In Caribbean full of natural landscapes, I will take you togetherImmigrationTo this beautiful Caribbean island country
Where is Dominica? Where is Dominica? Dominica?
Dominica (English: Commonwealth of Dominica), Commonly known as Dominica (English: Dominica), is an island country located in the Caribbean Sea of Central America, one of the West Indies and the capital is Roseau.
Dominica and Dominica aredifferent countries
The old translation of Dominica from the Dominica Federation is easily confused with the Dominican Republic, another Caribbean island country with Spanish as the official language. To this end, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China announced on January 14, 1994 that it would be renamed "Dominica", commonly known as "Dominica". At present, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China calls it "Dominica".
The main economic source of Dominica is agriculture and tourism. There are 40% people in the country engaged in agriculture, and the main export commodities are tobacco, bananas, citrus, vegetables, coconuts and so on. The main industries are furniture, shoes, soap, etc. The main trading partners are the United States, China, Jamaica, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago.
In 2017, Dominica became a major disaster area after Typhoon Maria. Two years after the reconstruction, the government re-photographed the natural landscape of Dominica in September. Now let’s enjoy the natural island of the Caribbean – Dominica. Dominica, the Nature Island in Caribbean !!
If you think the content is good, please share it with friends around you to let everyone know more about Dominica
Fort Young Hotel
Located in the only five-star hotel in Roseau, the capital of Dominica, with convenient transportation and walking distance to all government buildings, the Fort Young Hotel (Fort Youth Hotel) has become the best place for local tourism. The location of the hotel is excellent, and travelers can easily walk to major tourist, shopping and dining spots in the city. Guests can quickly and easily access popular attractions in the city. The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle, and is perfect for relaxation.
Batibou Beach, the best beach in Dominica, this 300m long private beach is your entrance to the happiness of nature. Towering wild coconuts, palm-shaped crescent-shaped wild plants, beautiful golden sand beaches, and a beach bar, while gazing at the blue water, dip your toes deep into the golden sand, feel the temperature of the most beautiful country in the Caribbean, sit there And appreciate its original beauty. Use freshly cut coconut or drink rum at the beach bar to marvel at the majestic backdrop of rolling green hills.
The Bongo Forest Baths are located in Wotten Waven, a unique experience in the Caribbean island country of Dominica. Relax in the shadow of the forest trees, listen to the sound of wild birds and water flowing on the rocks, and re-position yourself in the natural swimming pool in the center of the mountain rainforest to find the most suitable state for your physical and mental comfort. Did you thinkImmigrationTo Dominica?
Ti Kwen Glo Cho Hot Springs
One of the most memorable days of my life on a trip was a rainy day at Ti Kwen Glo Cho in Dominica.Passenger
Bubble Beach & Spa Bubble Beach & Spa (volcanic bubbles)
Bubble Beach Spa is located in the small fishing village of Soufriere, about 20 to 30 minutes drive from Roseau. Near the coast, you can experience hot water and volcanic bubbles from the seabed to the surface.
Cabrits National Park
Capri National Park is located on a peninsula on the northern tip of Dominican Island in the Caribbean Sea in northern Portsmouth. The park is used to protect tropical forests, coral reefs and wetlands. At the same time there is the British garrison of Fort Shirley. Founded in 1986, Capri National Park covers an area of 1313 acres (531 hectares). It is an extinct volcano and was once an independent island separate from the Dominican Republic. It is connected to Dominica through volcanic eruption materials pouring from Douglas Bay and Prince Rupert Bay.
Cold Soufriere in the northeast is an amazing and miracle place. It should look hot, even bubbling, but the water is cold.
Castle Bruce Village Castle Brucevillage
A village in the Saint David area of Dominica, the Caribbean island country, is also the largest village in the area, located on the east coast of the Dominica, north of Rosari and south of Salibya
Roseau Downtown (Capital)
In 1632, a group of French people crossed the Caribbean Sea to settle in Roseau. When the French saw the land around the estuary covered with reeds, they named it after the French Roseau (meaning reed). After that, the British followed the French to settle here, and the two sides began to compete for control of the place. In 1763, after a long battle in England, Roseau was classified as a colony. However, the French also attempted to regain control of Rosso twice, and set fire to the city in 1805, causing serious damage. It took a long time to complete the reconstruction. In 1978, Dominica became a sovereign state independently, and Rosso was designated as the capital. But in the following year, Rosso was hit by a hurricane, and the whole city was almost ruined. After the wind, it experienced another reconstruction before it became what it is today.
Roseau is the capital and largest and oldest city in Dominica. Mainly in the light industry such as winemaking, food processing, clothing, etc. In addition, the orange juice produced by Roseau is also known overseas.
Roseau Rosso is also the administrative center of Dominica, all overseas investment to the domestic approval,ImmigrationThe naturalization approvals are all here, and Bih's ending pictures in the video are all pictures I took in Roseau.
Emerald Pool The Emerald Pool is located in the Moen Tross Peton National Park
In the emerald pool nourished by the clear mountain water spouted from a 40-foot waterfall, the water appears emerald green under the filtered leafy sunlight, just like a movie, the colors and dramatic tension seem to be in the background of the film wedding.
The Emerald Emerald Pool Morne Trois Piton National Park (Moen Trois Piton National Park), surrounded by trees, is the most accessible waterfall in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Indian River Indian River MoviePirates of the CaribbeanScene
Dominica's Indus River got its name because Kalinago (Caribbean Sea) lives along the river and uses it as a gateway to the Caribbean Sea. The Indus River is used to transport goods and sailors and along the island chain trading.
The Indus River is one of the 365 most beautiful rivers in Dominica, witness the shootingPirates of the CaribbeanScene. On the river, you can visit the famous "Bush Bar", try the signature rum, smoked fish, various drinks, juices and delicious local cuisine. Experienced hand boaters will silently take you through the many wild animals on the banks of the swamp river And plants and appreciate the natural landscape.
Jungle Bay Resort Jungle Bay Resort
Jungle Bay is an award-winning adventure and health resort in the Caribbean. Jungle Bay Resort combines adventure, delicious, organic local cuisine, spa treatments and yoga. You can enjoy a complete holiday at the Jungle Bay Resort and enjoy the Dominican Republic’s Eco-tourism island, providing hot springs, waterfalls, and hiking
Kalinago Barana Aute Colombian former American Indian community
It is about half an hour's drive from Dominica International Airport-Melville Hall Airport and 1.5 hours from the Dominican capital of Roseau. It established a pre-Columbian Indian community in Dominica, which currently accounts for only Less than two (2) acres of land. You can admire several traditional buildings, including the majestic Karbet, mouinas, and ajoupas, all of which are carefully installed in the dense vegetation along the Atlantic Ocean.
This unique Caribbean facility is designed to contribute to the socio-economic development of the Dominican Galinagos in many ways. The facility will provide direct and indirect economic benefits to community residents, including employment opportunities and true Kalina A ready-made market for brother arts and crafts, these artworks are only sold in facilities, agricultural products and other services that are usually needed in the hotel industry.
Purple Turtle Beach Turtle Bay Beach
Easy to reach the beach, Dominica’s Turtle Bay is a good choice. The lively bars and restaurants are lined with pristine and beautiful natural scenery, nearby Portsmouth and various historical monuments. Local reggae bands often hold concerts and endless water sports.
The relative position of Dominica and the United States is like the relative position of Thailand and China, but with more natural and more pristine beaches, Bih will continue to update the content. If you find more interesting places in Dominica, you are welcome to tell me, You are also welcome to share photos.
- Image Source:Discover Dominica
- Content reference: Wikipedia
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, processing, materials, legalization, time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Dominica | Saint Lucia | Grenada | Antigua | Three things I suggest you do immediately after you get your Caribbean passport in Saint Kitts
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
CompareSaint Kitts and Dominica
Greek Golden Visa and Greek Independent Finance Person
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
Bih ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Be careful, four lies about buying a passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Dominica passport to open a company to work in the EU
Dominica citizenship program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation
Private client consultation
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- The latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries include 162 EU Schengen countries UK France Germany Italy In 2019, which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom...
- Latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries 162 Oceania United Arab Emirates including Australia Fiji Mauritius You can use the Dominica passport visa-free travel to include Australia, Fiji, and Palau in 2019. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at Oceania...
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe? Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (English: Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States; OECS)...
- What is an offshore tax number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between tax ID and overseas bank account opening? How to avoid tax and legally avoid automatic information exchange between CRS and financial account According to OECD regulations, anyone holding any passport in the world must submit a TIN when opening a bank account. Once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you will expose yourself to...
- How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder? Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts actually talk about the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you must be prepared...
- 看过大英帝国多米尼克州护照？了解多米尼克护照 British Passport Dominica State
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe?
- Commonwealth of Dominica passport, application qualifications, price advantages, visa-free countries
- Which country is safe for passport immigrants? Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey