In recent years, more and more people yearn for Taiwan's democracy and life, want to immigrate to Taiwan, get a Taiwan green card; but in fact, many people do not understand Taiwan, People's Republic of China and the Republic of China, although the same language and the same race, but there are still many differences between, just do not know how to get Taiwan's However, many people do not know how to get Taiwan's identity, but many immigration companies are still offering Taiwan immigration packages.
Although some of the immigration company's practices I do not agree, but I'm still very happy that more and more people know that the Taiwan authorities in the democratic freedom to give very large space, so I also want to let everyone can use a more reasonable cost and the right way to get the status of Taiwan, Taiwan Investment Immigration in the network has been able to find out a lot of information, the repetition of the contents of the content of I will not say more, you can also directly in thisWatch the video, especially for Hong Kong and Macau people, I have talked about two very important knowledge and three tips that people won't tell you.The
Two Requirements for Taiwan Immigrant Investors
The two conditions necessary for investment immigration to Taiwan.
- Invested NT$6 million;
- Until you obtain a R.O.C. passport, you are required to keep the company in operation every year;
To immigrate to Taiwan, you need to know that the laws in Taiwan mainly categorize foreigners.
Hong Kong and Macao personHong Kong and Macao residents means that you only have the status of Hong Kong and Macao, including the Permanent Resident Identity Card, and the Hong Kong-Macao or BNO passport. If you also have passports from other countries, you will be regarded by the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) as a foreigner, Hong Kong and Macao resident, and you will be considered as a foreigner when you meet the following criteriaHong Kong-Macao Relations OrdinanceHong Kong and Macao residents may apply for settlement in Taiwan and obtain a ROC ID card under the following conditions.Five conditions::
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Cardor Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China passport, or Macao Special Administrative Region of China passport, or British National Overseas Passport (BNO)
- Hong Kong and Macau Residents Entry and Exit Permit
- No nationality other than the one mentioned above
- No Mainland China account, no Mainland China identity card, no China passport.
Mainlanders(a) Follow-upsRegulations on the Relationship between the People of Taiwan and Mainland ChinaThe term "household registration" refers to the people who have household registration in Mainland China.
as well as Foreigners.;
Taiwan Green Card, Taiwan Residence Permit
Taiwan's green card refers to Taiwan's residence permit, for Taiwan (Republic of China government), if you are Hong Kong and Macao, when applying for the status of the Immigration Department's point of view you will have a lot of preferential treatment.Hong Kong and Macao residents who have held a green card for one year can obtain a Taiwan passport if they have not left Taiwan for more than 30 days.In most cases, foreigners need 5 years to give up their nationality and apply for naturalization in the Republic of China before they can get a Taiwan passport, and it is very, very difficult to get a Taiwan passport in Mainland China. For more details, you can watch the video I made below (with subtitles turned on):
Immigration to Taiwan Local Laws and Regulations
- Enforcement Rules of the Hong Kong-Macao Relations Ordinance(New page)
- Regulations on Permission for Hong Kong and Macao Residents to Enter, Reside and Settle in Taiwan(New page)
- Regulations on the Relationship between the People of Taiwan and Mainland China(New page)
- Regulations on Permission for People from Mainland China to Stay or Reside in Taiwan for a Long Period of Time with Dependent Relatives.(New page)
I am interested in immigrating to Taiwan
After filling out and submitting the form, Bigo will usually contact you within 6 hours.
If there are any other questions
You can readGeneral Questions and Introduction to Immigration to Taiwan for Hong Kong and Macao Residents.... Or find answers in other popular question categories:Application Category,Real Estate & Lifestyle,investment gradeandother thanOther popular questions; or click hereWatch the YouTube videoThe
Financially independent person, applying for a residence permit in Greece
According to Article 20 of Greek Law 4251/2014 - Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, a non-EU citizen who has sufficient resources, a stable level of annual income, and a non-working income that covers his living expenses, may apply for a 2-year residence permit. If such an applicant is granted an individual residence permit, he may also apply to accompany his family members.Click here to learn moreBill details and how to apply.
Connect with Bih BihYouTube Tube Channel
Email. [email protected], [email protected]