Citizens with a Dominica passport will automatically get a Biometric PAssport, while citizens who have recently applied for a new passport will have the opportunity...(continue reading)
Heavy! The Dominica ePassport will take effect on July 19, and it will immediately exceed 150 visa-free countries! !
On June 24th, the Dominica Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance) Citizenship by Investment Unit notified all authorized agencies that the electronic passport will be on July 19th...continue reading
The world once again looks back to the Aegean Sea. This article shares the restaurants worth visiting after the epidemic: Apollonos 2, Athina 105 57, Abreuvoir: It is recommended to go after the second day of travel and enjoy a casual French meal. Stay for four hours, feel the elegant French cuisine and keep a happy mood...(continue reading)
To which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free in 2021? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy, the Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. April 2018...continue reading
Three things to do when you get a Caribbean passport | Dominica | Saint Lucia | Grenada | Antigua | Saint Kitts passport
After buying a Caribbean passport, I suggest you do it immediately. Many people will ask before buying a passport for immigration. There are several visa-free countries in the passport. You also need to know how to...read more
Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects
Greece’s “Golden Visa” Act in 2013 introduced permanent residence status through the purchase of a property worth 250,000 Euros, and immigration can be done in one step in just three months. The golden visa provides easy travel and freedom to live in the EU, becoming...(continue reading)
How to maintain value when buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" plan to live in the wealthy district of Athens? Why did the rich choose to live in Kifisia in Athens?
The wealthy and important persons of Athens are concentrated in the Kifisia region in the northeast of Athens, which is both a result and a process. Then, to buy a house in Greece, you need to know why the rich in Athens chose to live in the Kifisia area in the northeast of Athens...(continue reading)
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-stop, apply for a residence permit in Greece, more valuable than a golden visa! FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS
According to the residence permit of a financially independent person under Greek law, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level to apply for a 2-year residence...read more
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport The new version of the Dominica passport ePassport uses the highest international standards. The new passport replaces the machine-readable passport, contains public and concealed security features integrated into the design and is used for...
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Dominica announced the official launch of a new Biometric Passport (Biometric Passport) Citizens with a Dominica passport will automatically get a Biometric PAssport, while citizens who have recently applied for a new passport will have the opportunity...(...
- Greece immigration articles Golden Visa, Financial Independent Person, Golden Visa for Bank Deposit...
- Heavy! The Dominica ePassport will take effect on July 19, and it will immediately exceed 150 visa-free countries! ! On June 24th, the Citizenship by Inves...
- Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects Greece introduced the "Golden Visa" bill in 2013 to obtain permanent residency status by buying a house worth 250,000 euros, and it only takes 3 months to get...
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport
- What four things will be changed by Dominica's direct flight to the United States? Immigration to Dominica, the benefits of having a Dominica passport
- The nine most noteworthy immigration projects in 2021
- Dominica announced the official launch of a new Biometric Passport (Biometric Passport)
- Sharing the certificate of no criminal record and the application for citizenship by investment