Citizens with a Dominica passport will automatically get a Biometric PAssport, while citizens who have recently applied for a new passport will have the opportunity...(continue reading)
Heavy! The Dominica ePassport will take effect on July 19, and it will immediately exceed 150 visa-free countries! !
On June 24th, the Dominica Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance) Citizenship by Investment Unit notified all authorized agencies that the electronic passport will be on July 19th...continue reading
The passport of the Republic of Montenegro, rapid naturalization in Europe, the Republic of Montenegro becomes the only remaining European passport program. European passports are exempt from immigration supervision and the most promising EU passport
The Montenegro (Montenegro, or Montenegro) citizenship by investment program was launched on October 3, 2019, with a limited number of 2,000 applications. Applicants only need to invest... (Continue reading)
In November, two groups of customers just received Dominica’s Certificate of Naturalization. One is a Taiwanese living in the United States, and the other is a Hong Kong citizen who immigrated to Greece. I am very happy to receive their positive feedback. This article I want to share the experience of communicating with them...(continue reading)
News flows out: Greece considers the golden visa program to lower the threshold...(continue reading)
Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects
Greece’s “Golden Visa” Act in 2013 introduced permanent residence status through the purchase of a property worth 250,000 Euros, and immigration can be done in one step in just three months. The golden visa provides easy travel and freedom to live in the EU, becoming...(continue reading)
How to maintain value when buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" plan to live in the wealthy district of Athens? Why did the rich choose to live in Kifisia in Athens?
The wealthy and important persons of Athens are concentrated in the Kifisia region in the northeast of Athens, which is both a result and a process. Then, to buy a house in Greece, you need to know why the rich in Athens chose to live in the Kifisia area in the northeast of Athens...(continue reading)
Greek residency application for U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 No need to return home to apply for a financial independent visa golden visa
Obtaining a US B1/B2 visa, Dominica passport is very simple to apply for a US visa, whether it is for study or travel, if it can be used for both tourism and business...continue reading
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
In addition to obtaining a golden visa through the purchase of a house (Golden Visa), the new bill details the provisions of Greece, which allows obtaining the right of abode in Greece through eight alternatives, which are now available to the first foreign citizen (natural or legal person)...(read more)
Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Immigration to Greece for permanent residency can be achieved through the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent Person,…read more
- How to quickly immigrate to get a passport? Dominica passport| Grenada passport| Turkish passport| Saint Kitts passport| Saint Lucia passport| Antigua passport Who has the most advantage? The Dominica passport has outstanding performance in tax planning, overseas shareholding, and offshore applications, enabling its identity to be upgraded and combined with European golden visa, electronic citizenship and other identities,...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- Immigration to Greece Golden Visa FIP Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Financially independent residence permit can apply for permanent residence for 5 years and naturalization for 7 years if the conditions are met. ...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa Immigrating to Greece to obtain permanent residency can use the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport