Fast naturalization in Europe, exemption from immigration supervision, Montenegro becomes the only remaining European passport program, bringing opportunities for international investors to new EU citizens
table of Contents
Montenegro Investor Naturalization Program
The Montenegro (Montenegro, or Montenegro) citizenship by investment program was launched on October 3, 2019, with a limited number of 2,000 applications. Applicants only need to invest 250,000 euros in real estate and pay a government donation of 100,000 euros, and the investors and their family members will immediately move to Europe. With low fees and a fast application process, this program is the only way to obtain a European passport immediately. Montenegro is a NATO member and an official candidate for the future expansion of the European Union.
Immediate personal freedom
- Direct issuance of nationality
- Allow to maintain original nationality
- No need to live in Montenegro
- No language requirement
- No interviews, education or management experience required
- Pass on citizenship to the next generation
- Favorable tax system. Montenegro has one of the lowest personal income tax rates in Europe, as low as 9%
- Low corporate tax rate of only 9%
- The strategic geographical location of Europe, Montenegro isBalkansOne of the fastest growing countries with the best beaches and super yacht marina
- Candidate countries of the European Union (the integration process will be completed in 2025)
The powerful advantages of the Montenegrin citizenship program
The Republic of Montenegro isBalkansOne of the fastest growing economies, enjoys a good reputation, and tourists can enjoy beautiful scenery and historical monuments. The Republic of Montenegro is an existing member of the United Nations and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and has signed an E1/E2 preferential agreement with the United States. The investor citizenship program of the Republic of Montenegro will attract strong international investors. The plan is valid until 2021 On December 31, approved investors and their family members can immediately have the citizenship of the Republic of Montenegro and apply for a passport to become European citizens after completing the investment requirements.
The Republic of Montenegro isBalkansOne of the fastest growing economies, China and Montenegro established diplomatic relations on July 6, 2006. In 2012, the total trade volume between the two countries reached 134 million euros. China invested 70 million euros in Montenegro in the first half of 2020. Ranked first among foreign investors, mainly used for companies and real estate in Montenegro, as well as the Montenegro branch of the Bar-Boljare road currently under construction, including a US$944 million loan from the Export-Import Bank of China. The Republic of Montenegro enjoys a good reputation, as well as beautiful scenery and historical monuments. The Republic of Montenegro is an existing member of the United Nations and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. According to analysis, the citizenship program of the Republic of Montenegro will attract strong international investors. The plan is valid until December 31, 2021, and investors who have been approved After completing the investment requirements with their family members, they can immediately have the citizenship of the Republic of Montenegro and apply for a passport to become a European citizen.
- Be a citizen outside the EU
- Apply through an authorized agent under this plan
- Submit all required documents
- Complete the investment procedures required by the government
- Pass due diligence and background verification
- Hold a valid passport or other foreign travel documents.
Advantages of Montenegro passport
1. Obtain nationality immediately and issue a Montenegrin passport
The first advantage of investing in Montenegro is to obtain a passport directly in one step. Compared with other immigration programs in Europe, obtaining Montenegrin nationality does not have to obtain a permanent residence by first obtaining the right of residence, but to obtain a Montenegrin passport in one step. (Original YouTube video:What is the right of abode, permanent residence, or nationality?)
2. You can get a European passport without immigration supervision
The second advantage of immigration to Montenegro is that there is no immigration supervisor, no interview, no language test, no age limit for spouse applications, and dependent children can obtain Montenegrin citizenship at the same time as the main applicant. (reference:You can also get a passport directly when you apply for Caribbean citizenship)
3. Great opportunity to buy a house and get European citizenship
4. Official candidate of the EU
Montenegro is currently the best chance to joinEUAfter becoming a member of the European Union, citizens of Montenegro can move freely and work freely in the other 27 countries.
5. Montenegrin citizens can move to the United States more easily
Montenegro has signed E1 and E2 with the United States. Montenegrin citizens can immigrate to the United States through this special treatment. There is no waiting period like Eb5 visa. Applicants can apply to the United States as long as they obtain Montenegrin citizenship.
Montenegro citizenship by investment program allows foreigners to passReal estate investmentThe whole family obtained Montenegrin citizenship and Montenegrin passport. Applicants can include spouse and children in the main application.
Montenegro Real Estate
To invest in real estate in a designated area plus donations, both real estate investment and donations must be met at the same time.
1. Real estate investment
- Invest 250,000 euros in underdeveloped areas (northern Montenegro), or
- Invest 450,000 euros in developed areas (southern Montenegro)
- Real estate investment must be held for at least five years before it can be sold
2. Donations (invested in the government's development fund)
A donation of 100,000 Euros, and this donation will not be refunded.
Significant investment in Montenegro
1. Hotels and resorts
- A 15 million euro tourism development project in the coastal area or the capital Podgorica, employing at least 80 employees and at least 60 accommodation units
- Invest 5 million euros in the northern or central regions (except the capital Podgorica), with at least 25 employees and 35 accommodation units
- The government will approve the list of development projects in the tourism sector based on the recommendations of the Ministry of Sustainable Tourism Development.
2. Agricultural Development Project
3. Wood processing
4. Aquatic fishery
Costs and expenses of immigration to Montenegro
- Main applicant: EUR 15,000
- Dependants: 10,000 Euros per person, within four dependants
- The fifth and subsequent dependants: 50,000 Euros per person
Due diligence fee
- Main applicant: €7,000
- Four dependants: EUR 10,000
Other European immigration programs
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation