Bih|Immigration from Hong Kong and Macau to Taiwan|Top 50 Hot Questions|Application Articles|Family Application for Direct Taiwan Residence Permit|Quick Answers|Hong Kong and Macau|Investment Immigration|Taiwan Green Card
Since Bih posted on YouTubePeople from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply for immigration to Taiwanas well as[True Sharing] Immigration to Taiwan to buy a house!After two articles, I have been consulted by Hong Kong friends about immigration to Taiwan, and there are several people who have started to prepare for immigration procedures.Top QuestionsOrganize and divide intoApplication,investment,Real Estate and Life,as well asotherThere are four categories for everyone to prepare in advance before investing in Taiwan to obtain a Taiwan residence permit (Taiwan Green Card).Frequently asked questions, and an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click here.
Application articles|Hong Kong Macao investment immigration Taiwan
In this article, the object of immigration to Taiwan isPeople from Hong Kong and Macau, In line withHong Kong and Macau Relations OrdinanceCan apply to settle in Taiwan and receive the ROC ID card under the conditions ofMeet the following five conditions at the same time:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card, Or Macau Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport, or Macao Special Administrative Region Passport, or British National Overseas Passport (BNO)
- Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
- In addition to the above nationality status,No nationality of other countries
- And there is no Mainland China account, no Mainland China ID card, no Chinese passport
If you cannot meet the above five conditions at the same time, you cannot settle in Taiwan through the Hong Kong and Macao Relations Regulations as a person from Hong Kong and Macau.
Application articles|Hot questions|Investment in Taiwan
This article only talks aboutWhen applyingPopular questions if onlyFor general questions, as well as an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click here. Or click aboutinvestment,Real Estate and Life,as well asotherTop questions for classification; orClick here to watch YouTube video.
- What family members can I bring?
- Applicant's maximum age?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- What is the investment of six million?
- How long can I get a residence permit?
- If the child is over 21 years old, can I apply for him to come to Taiwan?
- How do adult children and parents become naturalized in Taiwan?
- How many times do I need to go to Taiwan during the process?
- If I can’t live in Taiwan for a while, how long can my green card (residence permit) last?
- Can I keep Hong Kong passport / Macau passport / BNO passport?
- Can I apply for it if I do not have a home return permit?
- If I have Hong Kong resident status, but can I apply for less than seven years?
- Can I handle it myself?
- Is the success rate high?
- Can Bih introduce immigration agencies in Taiwan?
- I want to make an appointment to come to Taiwan for consultation
1. Which family members can be carried?
Spouse and minor children.
2. What is the maximum age of the applicant?
No age limit
3. What is the minimum amount of investment?
NT$ 6 million
4. What to invest in 6 million?
In addition to the franchise industry, as long as your business plan is reasonable, most can invest
4.1. How long does it take to invest 6 million? What are the restrictions?
Starting from March 5, 2020, the investment must be maintained for three years, and at least two Taiwanese must be hired as employees, and there are relevant regulations such as the expected turnover to be filled in the plan form.
4.2. What is the impact of the new regulations? Any suggestions?
According to our observations from 2019 to 2020, some of the businesses that use franchise, catering, and pearl milk tea shops are short-term operations. It may not be easy for the new immigration system in Taiwan to maintain three years of operation. There is a higher probability that the identity will be lost due to the cause. Undo. In addition, online stores are not recommended as a mainstream investment method this year.
5. How long can I get a residence permit?
It takes about three to four months from the establishment of the company to the receipt of the permit (residence permit)
6. If the child is over 21 years old, can he apply to come to Taiwan?
No, you can only wait for you to apply for citizenship in Taiwan after obtaining the citizenship of the Republic of China.Refer to this article
If your family members have non-Hong Kong and Macao people, you canHereSubmit information, I will contact you as soon as possible
7. How do adult children and parents become naturalized in Taiwan?
After obtaining the citizenship of the Republic of China, help them to apply for naturalization in Taiwan with their relatives and obtain the identity card of the Republic of China. Before that, they can use long-term visas to Taiwan to apply for citizenship.Refer to this article
8. How many times do I need to go to Taiwan during the process?
2 times, at least one full working day each time
9. If I can’t live in Taiwan temporarily, how long can my green card (residence permit) last?
As long as the investment reasons exist and the company has not closed down, in principle the residence permit can last forever
10. How often do I get the ROC passport?
One year; according to the decree,People from Hong Kong and Macao have been legally staying in Taiwan for one year and have not left China for more than 30 days, You can apply for the Republic of China ID card, you can apply for the Republic of China passport. This condition also applies to the investment requirements issued on March 5, 2020.
11. Can I keep Hong Kong passport / Macau passport / BNO passport?
12. Can I apply for it if I do not have a home return permit?
Unable toPeople from Hong Kong and MacauStatus to settle in Taiwan needs to be satisfiedSpecific condition
13. If I have Hong Kong resident status, but can I apply for less than seven years?
Unable to settle in Taiwan as a person from Hong Kong and MacaoSpecific condition
14. Can I handle it myself?
You can go to Taiwan to do it yourself
15. Is the success rate high?
Very high, you need to know the details, please go toOther popular issues
16. Can Bih introduce immigration agencies in Taiwan?
Please linkOther popular issues, Or fill out the form below
I am interested in immigration to Taiwan
After completing the submission, Bigo usually contact you within 6 hours
If there are other problems
You can readGeneral issues, and introduction of Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan. Or find answers in other popular question categories:Application class,Real Estate and Life,Investment,as well asotherOther popular questions; or click hereWatch YouTube video.
Financially independent, applying for a residence permit in Greece
According to Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level, and non-work income can cover the living expenses, you can apply for a 2-year residence permit. If the applicant is granted a personal residence permit, he can also apply for accompanying members of his family.Click here to learnBill details and application method.
Connect With BihYouTube Channel
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com