Minimum cost of buying a house for the Greek Golden Visa
What are the requirements for the Golden Visa? How much is a house to buy?
How much does the Golden Visa need to invest? How much is a house to buy? Can I sell after investing? According to the implementation of Article 6 of Law No. 4146/2013 on May 31, 2013, Greece initiatedGolden visaResidence plan, nonEU countriesCitizens can obtain permanent residency by investing 250,000 euros (284,000 US dollars or 220,000 pounds) to purchase real estate. As for the purchase of one, two or more houses? The government has no regulations.
How much is a house in Greece worth? How much is a house worth buying?
The Greek government offers foreigners the freedom to buy houses, unlike the island countries of the Commonwealth, such asDominica's Citizenship by Investment ProgramIt will restrict foreigners from investing in projects approved by the government. This is why many people choose the European Golden Visa, but it costs 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand) Euros to buy the super value. I have published two articles before:How to preserve the value of buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" program to live in the wealthy area of Athens (Kifisia);250,000 Greece buys a house and invests in Turkey, let’s take a look at the strength analysis of the real estate project, You can make further reference
The benefits of holding a Golden Visa
Travel freely throughout the Schengen EU member states, Golden Visa for Greece (Golden Visa) The plan has been a huge success between 2017 and 2019. On March 30, 2019, the Greek Parliament officially approved aExpand the scope of "golden visa"In the future, more people will come to consider Greece as the gateway to European life. The cost of buying a house in Greece will be calculated, and real estate prices, property taxes, intermediary fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and lawyer fees for buying houses will be automatically calculated. Calculations, hope it can help you in deep understanding of Greece"Golden visa"Based on the project, make a sensible choice. If it is a financial independent calculation table,Please click herethe brochure freely.
The cost of buying a house, transaction fees, legal fees, and agency fees for the Golden Visa
Suggestions for use
- Enter as Euro price
- The transaction tax on second-hand houses is different from that on first-hand houses.
- Does not include document translation and notarization fees
- Does not include immigration attorney fees
- Does not include Schengen visa fees
- Does not include dual certification fees
- The background of this computer design is based on the tax costs of November 2019. Property taxes, agency fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and attorney fees for buying a house are subject to change due to different time backgrounds.
- Any suggestions please contact directlyBigoContact
Calculating the cost of buying a house in Greece
Greek Articles Homepage
Calculate the cost of buying a Greek golden visa
Interpretation of Golden Visa in 5 minutes
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent EU permanent residence
Comparison of Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Aboriginal immigration to Greece is a starting point to the future
The right of abode in Greece does not need to return to the country to apply for a ten-year visa for the United States
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
Get a Commonwealth passport in one step, go toDominica passport homepage
Wechat WeChat (bih2005)
[email protected]/ [email protected]
Schedule an appointmentPlease click here
- How to quickly immigrate to get a passport? Dominica passport| Grenada passport| Turkish passport| Saint Kitts passport| Saint Lucia passport| Antigua passport Who has the most advantage? The Dominica passport has outstanding performance in tax planning, overseas shareholding, and offshore applications, enabling its identity to be upgraded and combined with European golden visa, electronic citizenship and other identities,...
- Immigration to Greece Golden Visa FIP Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Financially independent residence permit can apply for permanent residence for 5 years and naturalization for 7 years if the conditions are met. ...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa Immigrating to Greece to obtain permanent residency can use the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport