Minimum cost of buying a house for the Greek Golden Visa
What are the requirements for the Golden Visa? How much is a house to buy?
How much does the Golden Visa need to invest? How much is a house to buy? Can I sell after investing? According to the implementation of Article 6 of Law No. 4146/2013 on May 31, 2013, Greece initiatedGolden visaResidence plan, nonEU countriesCitizens can obtain permanent residency by investing 250,000 euros (284,000 US dollars or 220,000 pounds) to purchase real estate. As for the purchase of one, two or more houses? The government has no regulations.
How much is a house in Greece worth? How much is a house worth buying?
The Greek government offers foreigners the freedom to buy houses, unlike the island countries of the Commonwealth, such asDominicaIt will restrict foreigners from investing in projects approved by the government. This is why many people choose the European Golden Visa, but it costs 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand) Euros to buy the super value. I have published two articles before:How to preserve the value of buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" program to live in the wealthy area of Athens (Kifisia);250,000 Greece buys a house and invests in Turkey, let’s take a look at the strength analysis of the real estate project, You can make further reference
The benefits of holding a Golden Visa
Travel freely throughout the Schengen EU member states. Greece’s Golden Visa program has been a huge success from 2017 to 2019. On March 30, 2019, the Greek Parliament officially approved aExpand the scope of "golden visa"In the future, more people will come to consider Greece as the gateway to European life. The cost of buying a house in Greece will be calculated, and real estate prices, property taxes, intermediary fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and lawyer fees for buying houses will be automatically calculated. Calculations, hope it can help you in deep understanding of Greece"Golden visa"Based on the project, make a sensible choice. If it is a financial independent calculation table,Please click here.
The cost of buying a house, transaction fees, legal fees, and agency fees for the Golden Visa
Suggestions for use
- Enter as Euro price
- The transaction tax on second-hand houses is different from that on first-hand houses.
- Does not include document translation and notarization fees
- Does not include immigration attorney fees
- Does not include Schengen visa fees
- Does not include dual certification fees
- The background of this computer design is based on the tax costs of November 2019. Property taxes, agency fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and attorney fees for buying a house are subject to change due to different time backgrounds.
- Any suggestions please contact directlyBigoContact
Calculating the cost of buying a house in Greece
Greek Articles Homepage
Calculate the cost of buying a Greek golden visa
Interpretation of Golden Visa in 5 minutes
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent EU permanent residence
Comparison of Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Aboriginal immigration to Greece is a starting point to the future
The right of abode in Greece does not need to return to the country to apply for a ten-year visa for the United States
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
Get a Commonwealth passport in one step, go toDominica passport homepage
Wechat WeChat (bih2005)
SchedulePlease click here
Private client consultation
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- The latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries include 162 EU Schengen countries UK France Germany Italy In 2019, which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom...
- Latest Dominica passport 2020 visa-free countries 162 Oceania United Arab Emirates including Australia Fiji Mauritius You can use the Dominica passport visa-free travel to include Australia, Fiji, and Palau in 2019. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at Oceania...
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe? Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (English: Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States; OECS)...
- What is an offshore tax number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between tax ID and overseas bank account opening? How to avoid tax and legally avoid automatic information exchange between CRS and financial account According to OECD regulations, anyone holding any passport in the world must submit a TIN when opening a bank account. Once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you will expose yourself to...
- How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder? Overseas accounts and offshore bank accounts actually talk about the same thing. Specifically, the same thing is interpreted in different terms. Before opening an overseas account, you must be prepared...
- 看过大英帝国多米尼克州护照？了解多米尼克护照 British Passport Dominica State
- A Dominica passport, working in eleven countries and living in eleven countries. Knowing the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, OECS, can also study in Europe?
- Commonwealth of Dominica passport, application qualifications, price advantages, visa-free countries
- Which country is safe for passport immigrants? Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, Dominica, Vanuatu, Turkey