Minimum cost of buying a house for the Greek Golden Visa
What are the requirements for the Golden Visa? How much is a house to buy?
How much does the Golden Visa need to invest? How much is a house to buy? Can I sell after investing? According to the implementation of Article 6 of Law No. 4146/2013 on May 31, 2013, Greece initiatedGolden visaResidence plan, nonEU countriesCitizens can obtain permanent residency by investing 250,000 euros (284,000 US dollars or 220,000 pounds) to purchase real estate. As for the purchase of one, two or more houses? The government has no regulations.
How much is a house in Greece worth? How much is a house worth buying?
The Greek government offers foreigners the freedom to buy houses, unlike the island countries of the Commonwealth, such asCommonwealth of DominicaIt will restrict foreigners from investing in projects approved by the government. This is why many people choose the European Golden Visa, but it costs 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand) Euros to buy the super value. I have published two articles before:How to preserve the value of buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" program to live in the wealthy area of Athens (Kifisia);250,000 Greece buys a house and invests in Turkey, let’s take a look at the strength analysis of the real estate project, You can make further reference
The benefits of holding a Golden Visa
Travel freely throughout the Schengen EU member states, Golden Visa for Greece (Golden Visa) The plan has been a huge success between 2017 and 2019. On March 30, 2019, the Greek Parliament officially approved aExpand the scope of "golden visa"In the future, more people will come to consider Greece as the gateway to European life. The cost of buying a house in Greece will be calculated, and real estate prices, property taxes, intermediary fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and lawyer fees for buying houses will be automatically calculated. Calculations, hope it can help you in deep understanding of Greece"Golden visa"Based on the project, make a sensible choice. If it is a financial independent calculation table,Please click herethe brochure freely.
The cost of buying a house, transaction fees, legal fees, and agency fees for the Golden Visa
Suggestions for use
- Enter as Euro price
- The transaction tax on second-hand houses is different from that on first-hand houses.
- Does not include document translation and notarization fees
- Does not include immigration attorney fees
- Does not include Schengen visa fees
- Does not include dual certification fees
- The background of this computer design is based on the tax costs of November 2019. Property taxes, agency fees, transaction taxes, registration fees, and attorney fees for buying a house are subject to change due to different time backgrounds.
- Any suggestions please contact directlyBigoContact
Calculating the cost of buying a house in Greece
Greek Articles Homepage
Calculate the cost of buying a Greek golden visa
Interpretation of Golden Visa in 5 minutes
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent EU permanent residence
Comparison of Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Aboriginal immigration to Greece is a starting point to the future
The right of abode in Greece does not need to return to the country to apply for a ten-year visa for the United States
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
Get a Commonwealth passport in one step, go toDominica passport homepage
Wechat WeChat (bih2005)
[email protected]/ [email protected]
Schedule an appointmentPlease click here
American Airlines begins flying to Dominica from 42 U.S. cities as demand to visit Dominica increases
Dominica has become the destination of choice for many travelers seeking an escape from nature, and due to high demand, American Airlines has begun direct connections from 42 cities in the U.S. …(
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- The biggest "coup d'etat" in history, St. Kitts dissolved the parliament, fired the foreign minister, and dismissed the deputy prime minister. Will St. Kitts become the next country to cut off diplomatic relations with the Republic of China? How will St Kitts passport immigration develop? The deputy prime minister was sacked, a motion of no confidence in the prime minister, the dissolution of parliament, the dismissal of several government ministers including the foreign minister...(
- Chinese looking for better protection of asset via 2nd citizenship The immigration market continues to develop enthusiastically, and strong demand promotes the rapid development of the industry. There is a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure, and real-name registration in the world. Different public opinions are booming, first...
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- American Airlines begins flying to Dominica from 42 U.S. cities as demand to visit Dominica increases
- The biggest "coup d'etat" in history, St. Kitts dissolved the parliament, fired the foreign minister, and dismissed the deputy prime minister. Will St. Kitts become the next country to cut off diplomatic relations with the Republic of China? How will St Kitts passport immigration develop?
- Important Notice – May 12, 2022
- Deciphering Cypriot documents: Why getting an EU passport may end up being a waste of time
- Turkish passport increased by 60% from $250,000 to $400,000