This article explains in a practical way how to transfer dual nationality with a Dominica passport and a Chinese passport at the same time, and the detailed route through the customs transfer, so that you can keep your Chinese identity more securely.Dominica passport, There are three episodes of dual nationality articles.
Let me explain why you need to transfer
The Nationality Law of the People’s Republic of China stipulates: “The People’s Republic of China does not recognize Chinese citizens as having dual nationality”; “Chinese citizens who have settled in a foreign country and voluntarily join or acquire foreign nationality will automatically lose their Chinese nationality”.
The Chinese government's attitude towards dual nationality is:
(1) Adhere to one person and one nationality, and do not allow any Chinese citizen to have dual nationality.
(2) Respect my wishes, and do not force or choose nationality against my wishes.
(3) If a Chinese citizen obtains the nationality of another country in another country, it shall be deemed to automatically renounce Chinese nationality. However, Chinese nationality can be restored if necessary.You can refer to Baidu Encyclopedia Dual Nationalitythe brochure freely.
The video I posted on Youtube before the content startedThree things you should do immediately after getting a Dominica passport,and alsoReally share Caribbean passport to open overseas bank accountIf you haven’t watched it yet, you can go to watch it first.
The place you go to Dominica (passport) is visa-free, but Chinese passports require a visa. If you are travelling from home, you will need to transfer
The transit finger in this articleTourist destinationTransfer, there are transfers of identity,Tax residentTransfer and asset allocation reference:
- CRS and tax residents(article,YouTube video)
- Offshore Bank Automatic Information Exchange
- Upgraded version of Dominic Mick passport, three identities
- European Union double-layer identity architecture (YouTube video)
Visa-free countries for Dominica passports and Chinese passports
The areas with colors (except red) are for countries that use ordinary Chinese passports and have visa exemptions
The colored areas are usedDominica's Citizenship by Investment ProgramOrdinary passport countries with visa exemption
There are five transfer situations in total. I use three articles to explain how to hold a Dominica passport and a Chinese passport at the same time. the brochure freely.
(Video version, go toYouTube Watch)
The first case:
Each time you go abroad within 30 days, mainly in Asia-transfer in Thailand
Bangkok Airport, Thailand, has a 15-day visa, which can be obtained through the Thai visa website www.immigration.go.th Fill in the Thailand visa application form, you can apply for Thailand visa on arrival. From Beijing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Macau, Hong Kong, Changsha, Guangzhou, Hanzhou, Hefei, Kunming, Lanzhou, Nanjing, Nanchang, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Taiyuan, Wuhan, Wuxi, Yinchuan, Zhanjiang, Guilin, Guiyang, Chaoshan, Sanya, Shenyang, Urumqi, Zhangjiajie, Hankou, Lianyungang, Shijiazhuang, Meizhou, Changzhou, Jinan, Ningbo, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hefei, Huangshan and Xuzhou all have fixed routes.
Conditions required to sign on arrival
- The passport must be authentic and not less than 30 days of validity.
- The duration of a Thai tour does not exceed 15 days.
- There is a return flight ticket that does not exceed 15 days when arriving in Thailand.
- Report the actual and searchable Thai address.
- Non-Buddhist 2522 entry blacklist
- Visa fee is only charged in Thai Baht (cash)/non-refundable
- At the time of entry, individuals must carry no less than 10,000 baht in foreign currency, and no less than 20,000 baht for families
The second situation:
Not going abroad often, each time within 30 days of going abroad, the main regions are mainly in Europe – Turkey does the transfer
Chinese passport canApply onlineWith a 30-day visa, Turkey has direct flights from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. In my experience, there is a benefit of transferring from Turkey. Turkey is very friendly to Chinese tourists.
Istanbul Airport, Turkey, is not only the latest airport, but also has direct flights to all major European cities, Greece, London, Milan, Italy, Paris, Rome, Budapest, Luxembourg, Munich, Germany, Madrid, Venice, and direct flights to Los Angeles. , Miami, New York, very convenient for transit in Europe and America.
How to apply for a Turkish visaRefer to my videothe brochure freely.
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation