Bih Bigo|Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan|Top 50 hot questions|Life and real estate|Family application for direct Taiwan residence permit|Quick answer|Hong Kong Macau|Investment immigration|Taiwan green card
Since Bih posted on YouTubePeople from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply for immigration to Taiwanas well as[True Sharing] Immigration to Taiwan to buy a house!After two articles, I have been consulted by Hong Kong friends about immigration to Taiwan, and there are several people who have started to prepare for immigration procedures.Top QuestionsOrganize and divide intoApplication,investment,Real Estate and Life,as well asotherThere are four categories for everyone to prepare in advance before investing in Taiwan to obtain a Taiwan residence permit (Taiwan Green Card).Frequently asked questions, and an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click here.
Real Estate and Life|Hong Kong Macao Investment and Immigration to Taiwan
In this article, the immigrants to Taiwan are people from Hong Kong and Macao.Hong Kong and Macau Relations OrdinanceCan apply to settle in Taiwan and receive the ROC ID card under the conditions ofMeet the following five conditions at the same time:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card, Or Macau Special Administrative Region of ChinaPermanent Resident Identity Card
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport, or Macao Special Administrative Region Passport, or British National Overseas Passport (BNO)
- Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
- In addition to the above nationality status, there is no nationality of other countries
- And there is no Mainland China account, no Mainland China ID card, no Chinese passport
If you cannot meet the above five conditions at the same time, you cannot settle in Taiwan through the Hong Kong and Macao Relations Regulations as a person from Hong Kong and Macau.
Real Estate and Life|Top Issues|Invest in Taiwan
This article only talks about immigration to TaiwanReal Estate and Life'S top questions,For general questions, as well as an introduction to Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan, please click here. Or click aboutApplication,investment,as well asotherTop questions for classification; orClick here to watch YouTube video.
- Do you have universal health insurance?
- Can parents live in Taiwan together?
- Are medical expenses in Taiwan high?
- What is the level of dentist, cardiology, cancer treatment, medical beauty, Chinese medicine?
- Can children go to Taiwan to attend elementary school?
- Can children go to Taiwan to study without investing in immigration to Taiwan?
- Where do you live well in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung?
- Is it better to live in Taipei or Xinbei?
- Are house prices in New Taipei relatively flat?
- Taiwan's average salary?
- How is the weather in Taiwan?
- Which cities have subways?
- What is MRT/Subway/High Speed Rail/Taiwan (Taiwan) Railway?
- Metro/high-speed rail/Taiwan-Railway station?
- Is it expensive to buy a car in Taiwan?
- Is it better to rent or buy a house?
- Recommended platform for renting a house?
- What is a reasonable house price in Taiwan?
- Is there any housing agency that can introduce?
1. Is there universal health insurance?
2. Can parents live in Taiwan together?
You can apply for a visa to stay in Taiwan for a short stay, and you need to leave the country every six months at most.Naturalization of parents and children over 21 years oldHere
3. Is the medical cost in Taiwan high?
The cost is about 1/3 to 1/4 of that of Hong Kong; the service of Taiwan hospitals is far better than that of Hong Kong. If it is normal to see a doctor in a Hong Kong public hospital for four to six hours, it is often necessary to go to a private hospital to pay a high medical cost; However, the service and quality of public hospitals and private hospitals in Taiwan are not much different, especially in Taipei, which has the most abundant medical resources. Rong Zong, Chang Geng, National Taiwan University Hospitals and United Hospitals in each district have very good medical quality.
Usually the waiting time is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. What is the level of dentist, cardiology, cancer treatment, medical beauty, and Chinese medicine?
|Level||Medical cost||Follow-up service||Hong Kong's advantages|
|Dentist||Very high||25%-30% less than Hong Kong||almost||Hong Kong has high skills in whitening teeth and orthodontics|
|cardiology||Extremely high||25%-30% less than Hong Kong||almost||No obvious advantage|
|Cancer treatment||Extremely high||Depending on the situation, Hong Kong may be much more expensive in the long run||almost||No obvious advantage|
|Medical beauty||Extremely high||15%-30% less than Hong Kong||Taiwan is much better||No advantage|
|Chinese Medicine||high||almost||almost||Hong Kong has better Chinese medicine technology|
|Emergency medical treatment||high||Taiwan emergency medical cost is very low||Taiwan is much better||No advantage|
National Health Insurance provides people to wash their teeth once a year for free
5. Can children go to Taiwan to attend elementary school?
6. Can children go to Taiwan to study without investing in immigration to Taiwan?
No, even if you do not apply for Hong Kong and Macau statusInvestment immigration, And only participate in university exams;For other ways to study or obtain naturalization in Taiwan, please click here
7. Where is life good in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung?
Everyone in Bih prefers Taichung and Taipei. I want to know why.Contact me
8. Is it better to live in Taipei or Xinbei?
Bih feelsTaipei is better in the long run, Please refer to
|Taipei City||New Taipei City|
|subway||Full coverage, very dense (similar to the situation from Prince to Tsim Sha Tsui, or Sheung Wan to Fortress Hill)||The main life circle is covered (similar to the situation of East Rail Line and Kwun Tong Line)|
|airport||Songshan Airport (about 15 minutes from Taipei 101) can fly directly to Tokyo, South Korea, Shanghai; or to Taoyuan International Airport||No airport, need to go to Taoyuan International Airport|
|the weather||Summer is very sultry||The seaside is windy and cold in winter|
|Taxi||Easy to call a car (similar to from Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay)||The main life circle is covered (similar to from Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay); non-main life circle needs to call in advance|
|Buy a house||Non-core location, 4 million Hong Kong dollars can buy Hong Kong people feel comfortable||Non-core area, 2.8-3 million Hong Kong dollars can buy Hong Kong people feel comfortable|
|Rent||Ten thousand Hong Kong dollars can be rented very comfortable||Six thousand Hong Kong dollars can be rented very comfortable|
|Level||High standard of living||There are high and low living standards|
|Rhythm||Slow pace of life in Hong Kong probably 10%-20%||Slow pace of life in Hong Kong is probably 10%-30%, some Hong Kong people pay more attention to the efficiency of buying bills, replying to SMS, and communicating efficiency will be more different|
|Social||Most people can accept WhatsApp||All people use Line, some have WhatsApp, and few use WhatsApp as their main social app|
|Law and order||very good||well|
|welfare||Citizen welfare is good||Citizen welfare is good|
|Middle school||very good||Can't compare with Taipei|
|the University||very good||Can't compare with Taipei|
|spend||It is recommended that a family prepare at least 25,000 HKD per month||It is recommended that a family prepare at least 15,000 HKD per month|
|Driving||Don't necessarily need to drive||Suggest driving|
|Medical treatment||the best||well|
|Suggested location||Suitable for all areas, avoiding tourist areas (Ximending and Shilin Night Market are not suitable for families)||Tamsui, Banqiao city center, Xinzhuang rezoning area, Xinzhuang old city center, along Zhonghe subway line, Mangrove, Xindian Dapinglin|
9. Are house prices in New Taipei relatively low?
10. The average salary in Taiwan?
According to the latest information released by the Accounting Office of the Executive Yuan, Taiwan’s average monthly remuneration per person in Taiwan in 2018 was NT$40,980, and the average monthly total salary per person was NT$51,957.
11. How is the weather in Taiwan?
The four seasons are obvious, and there is a clear rainy season after Qingming; the temperature drops obviously after the Lantern Festival;
There is no snow on the flat ground in winter, and there is a typhoon in summer
12. Which cities have subways?
Taipei, New Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung;
There is also a railway linking all of Taiwan
13. What is MRT/Subway/High Speed Rail/Taiwan (Taiwan) Railway?
MRT = subway; the high-speed rail is like our high-speed rail from Kowloon to the mainland; the Taiwan Railway is a train, divided into slow speed (East Rail Line) and fast (Hongkan to Guangzhou)
14. Subway/high-speed rail/Taiwan-Railway co-construction station?
|Taipei Station||Nangang Station||Banqiao Station||Xinwuzhi Station||Xinzuoying Station|
|Taipei City||Taipei City||New Taipei City||Taichung City||Kaohsiung City|
|Taiwan Railway, High Speed Rail, Taipei MRT Danshui Line, Banan Line, Taoyuan MRT Airport Line||Taiwan Railway, High Speed Rail, Taipei MRT Banan Line||Taiwan Railway, High Speed Rail, Taipei MRT Banan Line, Loop Line||Taiwan Railway, High-speed Railway, Taichung MRT Urumqi Heart Beitun Line||Taiwan Railway, High Speed Railway, Kaohsiung MRT Red Line Common Station|
15. Is it expensive to buy a car in Taiwan?
I suggest you go to Taiwan's largest trading platform for new and used cars 8891 To understanding
16. Is it better to rent or buy a house?
The budget is enough to buy a house, but you can also buy a house after one year after obtaining the status of the Republic of China
17. Recommended platform for renting a house?
Same as Hong Kong591 Rent House
18. What is the reasonable house price in Taiwan?
Go to Taiwan public information on housing prices:The Ministry of the Interior Real Estate Transaction Real Price Inquiry Service Network
19. Is there any housing agency that can introduce?
You can directly contact Xinyi Housing through Yongqing Housing and Residential Real Estate, if you need assistance, you canContact me
I am interested in immigration to Taiwan
After completing the submission, Bigo usually contact you within 6 hours
If there are other problems
You can readGeneral issues, and introduction of Hong Kong and Macau immigrants to Taiwan. Or find answers in other popular question categories:Application class,Real Estate and Life,Investment,as well asotherOther popular questions; or click hereWatch YouTube video.
Financially independent, applying for a residence permit in Greece
According to Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level, and non-work income can cover the living expenses, you can apply for a 2-year residence permit. If the applicant is granted a personal residence permit, he can also apply for accompanying members of his family.Click here to learnBill details and application method.
Connect With BihYouTube Channel
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org