Explore strategies for finding stability in the midst of change as major global elections in 2024 will affect immigration policy and identity planning in the UK, Georgia, Turkey, Europe, Canada, the US, and Taiwan... (Continue reading)
Passport and Photo ID, Birth Certificate, Source of Fund, and Police Record make up the list of naturalization documents required to legally join a new nationality...(Continue reading)
2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich
Dubai state-owned Daman offers Golden Visa holders exclusive access to three customized health insurance policy plans with a minimum starting sum assured of Dh2,393 and an annual coverage limit of Dh300,000 per year. It helps them to plan their UAE health insurance for the next 5 or 10 years. This insurance plan in Dubai also allows investors who buy passports...(Continue reading)
Ten-Year Passport Explained: The Strongest Visa-Free Increase and the Path to Freedom for High-Net-Worth Identities
Freedom of money and identity is everyone's pursuit. While realizing the freedom of wealth, the rich and powerful also want to realize the freedom of identity through investment and immigration. Learn how...(Continue reading)
Caribbean passport confusion: what's the future of visa-free UK? New Challenges and Foresight for the Passport Program
St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Antigua and Grenada will also lose their visa waivers as a result of the UK's decision to require Caribbean passport countries to implement an ETA and revoke Dominica's visa waiver. Understanding...(Continue reading)
Naturalization Program to the United States and can be paid in installments, Egyptian Passport Naturalization Advantages and Analysis
In this article, we're going to explore this mysterious country in depth, and in particular, whether it can open the door to the United States for you. We will explore these features in detail and reveal to you the Egyptian passport... (Continue reading)
Knight Frank recently released its Wealth Report 2023, a 68-page report that analyzes in detail the investment finance and consumption dynamics of the world's ultra-high net worth individuals. Knight Frank is the authoritative real estate consultancy, headquartered in London, and publishes the annual Wealth Report, the ultimate guide to outstanding real estate markets, global wealth distribution, wealth threats and opportunities, commercial real estate investment opportunities, philanthropy, and luxury consumption trends. This year's Wealth Report reveals that the epidemic has led to a surge in the desire for global mobility, with 13% UHNWIs planning to obtain a second passport or overseas status...(Continue reading)
Six tips for those who want a second passport in 2023 St. Kitts | Dominica | Grenada | St. Lucia | Antigua | Turkey | Vanuatu Buy a passport
The Citizenship by Investment program originated in the Commonwealth countries of the Caribbean, and for those who want to legally purchase a second country status, I'm going to share six tips in this post, as well as explore a few important concepts together... (Continue reading)
More and more investors are looking to obtain a St. Lucian passport through the Citizenship by Investment Program. However, the little known Section 38 of the St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Act has a hidden agenda that could result in the loss of the country's St. Lucian passport! In this article, we will unravel the mystery and explain in detail... (Continue reading)
Moving assets overseas, are you doing it right? How to plan? Legally and safely avoid the automatic exchange of global bank account information? How can passport + identity planning solve the CRS problem?
As the immigration market continues to boom and strong demand drives the industry's rapid development, a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure and real-name registration is swirling around the world, and different opinions are emerging... opening an offshore account in a third location? Holding digital assets? ...(Continue reading)
- How to Obtain Permanent Residency and Citizenship in Paraguay Identity Optimization Strategies for South America
Identity Optimization Strategies for South America - Paraguay Permanent Residency and Passports The Paraguay Permanent Residency Permit solution is one of the most affordable, straightforward and low-tax jurisdictions in 2022. In addition, it is an appreciated...
- 2022 Eastern Caribbean Passport Live in the Americas Become a World Leader in Digital Assets One Step to Full Citizenship in 6 Countries OECS Dominica St. Kitts Grenada St. Vincent St. Lucia Antigua Legal Digital Currency
The Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and the Pacific States are becoming the world's digital asset leaders with good security, a stable political environment,... Continue Reading
- visa-exempt country, Taiwanese identity, Dominica Passport, Greece, Popular Articles, video, asset planning, MontenegroThe nine most noteworthy immigration programs for 2023
Rating Citizenship by Investment Naturalization, Golden Visa, Residency, and other immigration programs that fall squarely within Bih's intuitive build with my own industry experience. All 2023 programs... (Continue reading)
- Montenegro passport, fast track to European citizenship, Montenegro is the only remaining European passport program European passport Immigration-free and the most promising EU passport!
The Citizenship by Investment Program for the Republic of Montenegro (Montenegro, or Montenegro) was launched on October 3, 2019, with a limited number of 2,000 application slots. Applicants only need to invest... (Continue reading)
- St. Kitts Dominica Turkey The three strongest one-step passports Cost for the whole family? Where is Dominica? A Complete Comparison of Citizenship Benefits (II)
In this post I will continue to share: the cost of the process for the whole family, the location, St. Kitts vs. Dominica and Turkey in... Read more
- Case Study: Why Purchased Mexican Passports Don't Naturalize in Caribbean Countries
Why can't a purchased Mexican identity lead to naturalization in a Caribbean country (St. Kitts, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, Antigua)? What are the consequences of being denied a visa? Mexican passports are on the market for some people who should not...
- The most complete European digital nomad visa strategy! Fast move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always one to make you heart (above)
The European Commission sees the Digital Nomad Visa Digital Nomad Visa as a current and future trend, firstly, a bigger help to stimulate the economy, and secondly, the Digital Nomad Visa does not make local property...
- The most complete digital nomad visa guide for Europe! Remote workers can quickly move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always a let you heart (below)
Telecommuting is not a new concept, in the past it was a luxury for the lucky few, clocking in at the office every day was commonplace for most people, and over the past few years,... (Continue reading)
- visa-exempt country, Saint Kitts, Dominica Passport, right of abode (law), fast-track naturalization, Popular Articles2024 Biggest Election Year Ever, What Opportunities Remain on Your Immigration Path?
Major global elections in 2024 will affect immigration policy and identity planning in the UK, Georgia, Turkey, Europe, Canada, the US and Taiwan, exploring strategies for finding stability in the midst of change... (Continue reading)
- St. Kitts Dominica Turkey How much does it cost? Three of the strongest one-step passports Costs Investments Donations Buying a house Getting an identity A complete comparison of the advantages of nationality
St. Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the hottest in 2019 , let Bih bring you together to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries. Read More
- 2024 Biggest Election Year Ever, What Opportunities Remain on Your Immigration Path?
- How to apply for a second citizenship if you cannot provide a certificate of no criminal record
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (below)
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (above)
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich