Share the most recommended immigration projects in 2021. The content of the article is completed by Bih. The evaluation of immigration plans such as naturalization of investment citizens, golden visas, and right of abode is entirely based on Bih's intuitive construction and his own industry experience. All 2021 projects...(continue reading)
The world once again looks back to the Aegean Sea. This article shares the restaurants worth visiting after the epidemic: Apollonos 2, Athina 105 57, Abreuvoir: It is recommended to go after the second day of travel and enjoy a casual French meal. Stay for four hours, feel the elegant French cuisine and keep a happy mood...(continue reading)
This year because of border controls, the United Kingdom and the European Union have again blocked them. Under global tensions, quiet nights, isolation, and suspension of flights indefinitely, many people have already waited until next year for investment immigration plans to gain momentum. What are the European and American immigration projects in the year...(continue reading)
In November, two groups of customers just received Dominica’s Certificate of Naturalization. One is a Taiwanese living in the United States, and the other is a Hong Kong citizen who immigrated to Greece. I am very happy to receive their positive feedback. This article I want to share the experience of communicating with them...(continue reading)
News flows out: Greece considers the golden visa program to lower the threshold...(continue reading)
BREAKING NEWS The Greek Finance Minister announced that the economy will decline by 4% in 2020. I want to buy a house for immigrants this year? Golden visa wait! ? New green card opportunity is coming
The Greek Minister of Finance stated that he believed that due to the reduction in economic activity brought to the country by the coronavirus pandemic, the Greek economy will be in...continue reading)
Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects
Greece’s “Golden Visa” Act in 2013 introduced permanent residence status through the purchase of a property worth 250,000 Euros, and immigration can be done in one step in just three months. The golden visa provides easy travel and freedom to live in the EU, becoming...(continue reading)
Will Greece's new coronary pneumonia fall? Will the stock market fall? There are more than 50 new cases of new pneumonia in Greece. The official figures have confirmed 46 cases. What will happen to the worst situation of the new Greek pneumonia virus pneumonia?
How to predict the worst in Greece? Will house prices fall? Will the stock market fall? China's new pneumonia epidemic prevention and control ushered in an inflection point, but South Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan and other countries have become the new pneumonia epidemic...(continue reading)
How to maintain value when buying a house in Greece? How to use the 250,000 "Golden Visa" plan to live in the wealthy district of Athens? Why did the rich choose to live in Kifisia in Athens?
The wealthy and important persons of Athens are concentrated in the Kifisia region in the northeast of Athens, which is both a result and a process. Then, to buy a house in Greece, you need to know why the rich in Athens chose to live in the Kifisia area in the northeast of Athens...(continue reading)
Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014 – Residence Permit for Financially Independent People, EU citizens have sufficient resources, stable annual income, income and work income; meet certain qualifications...(continue reading)
- How to quickly immigrate to get a passport? Dominica passport| Grenada passport| Turkish passport| Saint Kitts passport| Saint Lucia passport| Antigua passport Who has the most advantage? The Dominica passport has outstanding performance in tax planning, overseas shareholding, and offshore applications, enabling its identity to be upgraded and combined with European golden visa, electronic citizenship and other identities,...
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- Immigration to Greece Golden Visa FIP Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Financially independent residence permit can apply for permanent residence for 5 years and naturalization for 7 years if the conditions are met. ...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Right of abode immigration Greece is a starting point for the future Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa Immigrating to Greece to obtain permanent residency can use the Golden Visa Golden Visa Financially Independent...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison
- Inventory of the three major real estate naturalizations in Dominica in 2021
- Dominica passports have added more visa-free countries. Dominica's new passports are more secure passports and more choices for a better life. Dominica ePassport
- The most breathtaking real estate immigration project in 2021 (Caribbean)
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport