On Wednesday, April 27, the Cyprus Post noted that the Attorney General will be hearing this Friday about the controversial Cyprus investment…(continue reading)
Maltese passports are visa-free for the United States, Canada, Australia, and Japan, why are they expelled from visa-exempt countries by the United States... (continue reading)
Share the most recommended immigration projects in 2021. The content of the article is completed by Bih. The evaluation of immigration plans such as naturalization of investment citizens, golden visas, and right of abode is entirely based on Bih's intuitive construction and his own industry experience. All 2021 projects...(continue reading)
The world once again looks back to the Aegean Sea. This article shares the restaurants worth visiting after the epidemic: Apollonos 2, Athina 105 57, Abreuvoir: It is recommended to go after the second day of travel and enjoy a casual French meal. Stay for four hours, feel the elegant French cuisine and keep a happy mood...(continue reading)
This year because of border controls, the United Kingdom and the European Union have again blocked them. Under global tensions, quiet nights, isolation, and suspension of flights indefinitely, many people have already waited until next year for investment immigration plans to gain momentum. What are the European and American immigration projects in the year...(continue reading)
In November, two groups of customers just received Dominica’s Certificate of Naturalization. One is a Taiwanese living in the United States, and the other is a Hong Kong citizen who immigrated to Greece. I am very happy to receive their positive feedback. This article I want to share the experience of communicating with them...(continue reading)
News flows out: Greece considers the golden visa program to lower the threshold...(continue reading)
BREAKING NEWS The Greek Finance Minister announced that the economy will decline by 4% in 2020. I want to buy a house for immigrants this year? Golden visa wait! ? New green card opportunity is coming
The Greek Minister of Finance stated that he believed that due to the reduction in economic activity brought to the country by the coronavirus pandemic, the Greek economy will be in...continue reading)
Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects
Greece’s “Golden Visa” Act in 2013 introduced permanent residence status through the purchase of a property worth 250,000 Euros, and immigration can be done in one step in just three months. The golden visa provides easy travel and freedom to live in the EU, becoming...(continue reading)
Will Greece's new coronary pneumonia fall? Will the stock market fall? There are more than 50 new cases of new pneumonia in Greece. The official figures have confirmed 46 cases. What will happen to the worst situation of the new Greek pneumonia virus pneumonia?
How to predict the worst in Greece? Will house prices fall? Will the stock market fall? China's new pneumonia epidemic prevention and control ushered in an inflection point, but South Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan and other countries have become the new pneumonia epidemic...(continue reading)
American Airlines begins flying to Dominica from 42 U.S. cities as demand to visit Dominica increases
Dominica has become the destination of choice for many travelers seeking an escape from nature, and due to high demand, American Airlines has begun direct connections from 42 cities in the U.S. …(
- Dominica passport application Dominica immigration investment citizenship three months to get citizenship plan Dominica Passport Immigration Commonwealth Citizenship Naturalization Program In 1993, Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica initiated the migration...
- The biggest "coup d'etat" in history, St. Kitts dissolved the parliament, fired the foreign minister, and dismissed the deputy prime minister. Will St. Kitts become the next country to cut off diplomatic relations with the Republic of China? How will St Kitts passport immigration develop? The deputy prime minister was sacked, a motion of no confidence in the prime minister, the dissolution of parliament, the dismissal of several government ministers including the foreign minister...(
- Chinese looking for better protection of asset via 2nd citizenship The immigration market continues to develop enthusiastically, and strong demand promotes the rapid development of the industry. There is a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure, and real-name registration in the world. Different public opinions are booming, first...
- The upgraded version of the Dominica citizenship program passes 160 countries, 3 nationalities, one third of the cost of its passport, one tenth of the cost of a Cyprus passport, and the 2020 Dominica passport will be the most powerful. In 2020, you have the opportunity to make better choices. You can jump directly to the level of Cyprus passport and Maltese passport projects at half or lower cost; taking into account the advantages and capital of visa-free countries...
- How much does St. Kitts, Dominica, Turkey cost? The three strongest one step in place, passport cost, investment, donation, buying a house, obtaining identity and nationality advantages, a complete comparison Saint Kitts has the most visa-free countries, Dominica is the most stable, and Turkey is the most popular in 2019. Let Bih take you to analyze the nationality status and passport advantages of these three countries.
- American Airlines begins flying to Dominica from 42 U.S. cities as demand to visit Dominica increases
- The biggest "coup d'etat" in history, St. Kitts dissolved the parliament, fired the foreign minister, and dismissed the deputy prime minister. Will St. Kitts become the next country to cut off diplomatic relations with the Republic of China? How will St Kitts passport immigration develop?
- Important Notice – May 12, 2022
- Deciphering Cypriot documents: Why getting an EU passport may end up being a waste of time
- Turkish passport increased by 60% from $250,000 to $400,000