Greece (Greece) National Gazette (4155 / 12.11.19) issued a joint ministerial decision (46440/19/2019), which sets out the documents and procedures related to the granting of entry visas and residence permits in Greece through equity investment And all related issues, bonds or bank deposits. In addition to purchaseGolden Visa, The new bill details the provisions of Greek Law No. 4605/2019 (Article 42), which allows for the acquisition of the right of abode in Greece through eight alternatives, which are now available to foreign citizens (natural or legal persons) .
Advantages of Golden Visa
Bill content Greek Law 4605/2019 (Art. 42)
- Inject capital to purchase additional equity or bonds of a company registered in Greece at least40Ten thousand euros (excluding investment companies and real estate investment companies)
- Inject capital to the real estate investment company (AEAPP) to purchase additional equity of at least 400,000 euros, the company must specifically invest in Greece;
- Capital purchaseCapital equity companies issue additional sharesOr buyVenture Capital Fund400,000 euros, the above investment company must be an investment in Greece only and is headquartered or established in Greece;
- Purchase Greek government bonds worth at least 400,000 Euros through a credit institution in Greece for a period of at least 3 years;
- Domestic credit institutions in Greece maintain annual fixed deposits of 400,000 euros;
- Direct purchase of stocks, bonds or Greek government bonds of 800,000 euros of listed or regulated market companies;
- Purchase stock funds of at least 400,000 Euros and invest exclusively in Greek government securities, corporate bonds and/or bonds that have been listed or traded in a regulated market or multilateral trading mechanism operated by Greece;
- Purchase of at least 400,000 euros worth of shares or shares of other investment companies (AIF), the company is incorporated in Greece or other EU member states, the company must be dedicated to invest in real estate in Greece.
- A capital injection of at least EUR 400,000 into a company which has its registered office or establishment in Greece (excluding portfolio of investment companies and real estate investment companies) for the acquisition of shares in share capital increase or bond issuance when issuing a bond loan;
- A capital injection of at least EUR 400,000 into a Real Estate Investment Company (AEAPP), which aims to invest exclusively in Greece, in order to acquire shares in an increase of its share capital;
- A capital contribution of at least EUR 400,000 to a Venture Capital Company for the acquisition of shares or a Venture Capital Fund for the acquisition of shares, provided that the aforementioned Alternative Investment Organizations (AIFs) aim to invest exclusively in companies with either HQ or establishment in Greece;
- Purchase of Greek government bonds with an acquisition value of at least EUR 400,000 euros and a residual maturity of at least 3 years at the time of purchase through a credit institution located in Greece, which will also act as a custodian;
- Time deposit of at least EUR 400,000 to a domestic credit institution of at least one year duration with a standing renewal order;
- Purchase of shares, corporate bonds or bonds of the Greek government at a minimum value of of EUR 800,000, which are listed for trading or are traded in regulated markets or multilateral trading mechanisms operating in Greece;
- Purchase of at least EUR 400,000 worth of equity shares in an equity fund and is intended to invest exclusively in Greek government securities, corporate bonds and / or bonds that are listed for trading or are traded in regulated markets or multilateral trading mechanisms operating in Greece;
- Purchase of at least EUR 400,000 worth of shares or shares in an Alternative Investment Firm (AIF), which is incorporated in Greece or in another EU Member State and is intended to invest exclusively in real estate in Greece.
Choose the way that suits you
Greece has passed the most difficult moment from the economic depression to the present, and now it has become a country that is flourishing and other people yearn for. The abundant resources and natural climate have become the best advantages of Greece. The people’s passion for foreigners and The hug makes this the best entrance for third countries to enter the EU. whetherGolden VisaandFinancial Independent Visa, You are welcome to bring your family to live together.
Obtain visa information for financial independents
Greek Articles Homepage
Calculate the cost of buying a Greek golden visa
Interpretation of Golden Visa in 5 minutes
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent EU permanent residence
Comparison of Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Aboriginal immigration to Greece is a starting point to the future
The right of abode in Greece does not need to return to the country to apply for a ten-year visa for the United States
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
Get a Commonwealth passport in one step, go toDominica passport homepage
Wechat WeChat (bih2005)
Schedule an appointmentPlease click here