You can use the Dominica passport to travel to Australia, Fiji, and Palau visa-free in 2021. The Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. Let's take a look at which other countries in Oceania and Africa are on this list. …continue reading
Dominica passport visa-free for 2021 North America Organization of Caribbean States Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Montserrat
Which countries/regions in North America can you travel to with a visa-free Dominica passport? Dominica belongs to the Caribbean economy and is also a member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States. Passport holders can...continue reading
To which countries/regions can you use the Dominica Passport visa-free in 2021? In addition to the European Union, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy, the Dominica government is working hard to expand the list of visa-free countries. April 2018...continue reading
This year because of border controls, the United Kingdom and the European Union have again blocked them. Under global tensions, quiet nights, isolation, and suspension of flights indefinitely, many people have already waited until next year for investment immigration plans to gain momentum. What are the European and American immigration projects in the year...(continue reading)
Health is gradually becoming a driver of immigration. Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the world has been away from the normal lifestyle for a year, Spain, Portugal...(continue reading)
Pick an overseas passport? You must have seen these 23 pictures! Turkey (Turkey) Turkey Dominica Saint Lucia Antigua Saint Kitts Grenada
The world's most popular fast-track citizenship: Turkey, St. Quich, Antigua, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Grenada, which program is right for you? Which country is suitable for living? Which is the best...(continue reading)
Understand global taxation and common reporting guidelines | CRS | Dominica Passport | Protect overseas funds
What is global taxation? What are the CRS reporting standards? How to protect overseas assets? How does Dominica citizenship optimize your asset allocation? Want to protect...read more
The immigration market continues to develop vigorously, and strong demand promotes the rapid development of the industry. A whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure, and real-name registration has begun to take place internationally. Different public opinion has sprung up. Is the third place to open offshore accounts? Hold digital assets? …(continue reading)
The Dominica Naturalization Program grants complete citizenship, and the application for a crime-free certificate, tax number, and household registration certificate (notarized by the Hague) Dominica crime-free certificate is issued by the Federal Police Department of Dominica and then signed and certified by the Supreme Court. Apostiile is used to complete the endorsement, which proves that the citizens of the country are of good character and innocence, and the documents for completing the Apostiile procedures can be recognized internationally, including. Local citizens of Dominica and citizens who have invested in naturalization (with Dominica passport and naturalization certificate) can use this service to authenticate documents, including nearly 100 countries including the United States, Britain, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, EU countries, South Korea, etc. . Dominica citizenship program Dominica launched the Citizenship by Investment program in 1993, which provides top overseas investors with a safe and stable second citizenship. Dominica passport holders can travel to the UK and Schengen countries visa-free , Hong Kong and Russia and other nearly 150 countries. In 2020, the professional wealth management company (Professional Wealth Management) published by the British "Financial Times" ranked Dominica's fast passport naturalization program as the world's first. Dominica has won the global championship for the fourth consecutive year. The actual case of applying for a non-criminal certificate Applying for a certificate of non-criminal record of the Commonwealth of Dominica overseas: CERTIFICATE OF CHARACTER This is to certify that...
Heavyweight: British royal family Henry Duke of Sussex announced a new Dominica project; United States: Dominica citizen renewal does not require an interview
The foundation of the British royal family, Prince Henry and his wife, supported the Commonwealth of Nations-Dominica, and invested in the establishment of an environmentally friendly "Caribbean Cabinet". Prince Henry's full name is Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor (Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor), born in Burdington, London on September 15, 1984, nicknamed Prince Harry (Prince Harry), a member of the British royal family and a soldier, is the second son of Prince Charles, the current Prince of Wales and the late Princess Diana, He is now the sixth in line to the British throne. His wife, Duchess Meghan, is a well-known American movie star, whose full name is Rachel Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle). After their marriage, the two jointly established the Archewell Foundation, which belongs to a non-profit foundation. cause. The Archewell Foundation has selected Commonwealth Nations Dominica as the first Caribbean relief center to prevent climate change, disaster response, and environmental protection. The center will help residents of Dominica Island in the Caribbean Sea to respond to possible emergency situations. The impact of natural disasters and severe weather. Last year, the Archewell Foundation, jointly established by the Duke of Sussex (Prince Henry) and his wife Meghan Markle, announced a new partnership with World Central Kitchen, which was developed by chef Jose Ann. A non-profit organization created by José Andrés, mainly to help residents around the world after natural disasters. And the Sussex family pledged to provide funds for four areas that are often hit by climate disasters. On Wednesday (February 24), the World Central Kitchen announced that the first center to be built in Dominica has been completed. Dominica’s infrastructure was severely damaged by hurricanes in 2015 and 2017; World Central Kitchen said in a press release that a new community that is being developed in cooperation with the non-profit Dominica project and the Ministry of Education is located in the reconstructed Inside the elementary school, this school was built in accordance with Dominica’s climate adaptation plan to protect against future hurricanes and provide a safe haven. The climate-adaptable Dominica Hilton Hotel Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit (English: Roosevelt Skerrit) plans to make Dominica the world's first climate-adaptable country. The Hilton Tranquility Beach Resort...
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport The new version of the Dominica passport ePassport uses the highest international standards. The new passport replaces the machine-readable passport, contains public and concealed security features integrated into the design and is used for...
- How to apply for Dominica passport, price, visa free countries, and qualification? The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1993 to legally provide permanent citizenship and passports for mid- to high-end individuals and families around the world. It only takes four to six months to apply, and no...
- Dominica announced the official launch of a new Biometric Passport (Biometric Passport) Citizens with a Dominica passport will automatically get a Biometric PAssport, while citizens who have recently applied for a new passport will have the opportunity...(...
- Greece immigration articles Golden Visa, Financial Independent Person, Golden Visa for Bank Deposit...
- Heavy! The Dominica ePassport will take effect on July 19, and it will immediately exceed 150 visa-free countries! ! On June 24th, the Citizenship by Inves...
- Choose a Greek golden visa or a Turkish passport? 250,000 Greeks buy houses and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength analysis of real estate projects Greece introduced the "Golden Visa" bill in 2013 to obtain permanent residency status by buying a house worth 250,000 euros, and it only takes 3 months to get...
- Approved Dominica citizenship on July 28 Let’s take a look at 14 photos of Dominica’s new passport ePassport
- What four things will be changed by Dominica's direct flight to the United States? Immigration to Dominica, the benefits of having a Dominica passport
- The nine most noteworthy immigration projects in 2021
- Dominica announced the official launch of a new Biometric Passport (Biometric Passport)
- Sharing the certificate of no criminal record and the application for citizenship by investment