The south of Turkey has been severely affected by a major earthquake and the future of the Turkish Naturalization by Investment Program is facing uncertainty. At the same time, more and more people are considering acquiring a second nationality to fulfill a variety of needs such as global travel and children's education. Against this backdrop, the highly recognized...(Continue reading)
- Moving assets overseas, are you doing it right? How to plan? Legally and safely avoid the automatic exchange of global bank account information? How can passport + identity planning solve the CRS problem?
As the immigration market continues to boom and strong demand drives the industry's rapid development, a whirlwind of global taxation, information disclosure and real-name registration is swirling around the international arena, and different opinions are emerging... Opening an offshore account in a third location? Holding digital assets?...
- Bih Bih|Hong Kong and Macau Immigration to Taiwan|50 Hot Questions|Life and Real Estate|Family Application for Taiwan Residence Permit|Quick Question and Answer|Hong Kong and Macau|Investment Immigration|Taiwan Green Card
Since Bih posted on YouTube that people from Hong Kong and Macau can directly apply to immigrate to Taiwan, there have been a lot of people asking about it, and Bih has compiled a list of the most popular questions about life and real estate... Read More
- Case Study: Why Purchased Mexican Passports Don't Naturalize in Caribbean Countries
Why can't a purchased Mexican identity lead to naturalization in a Caribbean country (St. Kitts, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, Antigua)? What are the consequences of being denied a visa? Mexican passports are on the market for some people who should not...
- The "two-tier structure" changes the single model of identity planning, learn about other ways to move to the EU besides buying a house.
The earliest concept of a two-tier identity structure was proposed by us in late 2019, when the Dominica Citizenship Naturalization Program and the Greek Financial Independents Program were introduced as... (Continue reading)
- What is an Offshore Tax ID Number? What is a tax resident? What is the relationship between a tax ID number and opening an offshore bank account? How to avoid tax by opening a bank account abroad with a second passport? Legally preventing CRS and automatic exchange of information on financial accounts
According to the OECD, all passport holders around the world are required to submit a TIN when opening a bank account, and once you fall into the status of a Chinese tax resident, you'll be exposing yourself to... (read more)
- Why are China's rich and powerful showing up in Europe when there is a crash in China's Henan village banks? What would be the different outcome if assets were deposited overseas? How to transfer deposits to Europe and emigrate to Europe and re-engineer your identity?
Recently five village banks in Henan Province suffered from a minefield, nearly 3,000 depositors were unable to withdraw their money, and the amount of money involved in this incident is as high as 40 billion dollars, which has triggered widespread concern within China; although the Chinese media and the relevant regulatory authorities are also gradually paying attention to, and getting involved in, the incident...
- Indonesia introduces tax-free "digital nomad visas" to promote spiritual retreats!
As global vaccines advance and the outbreak eases somewhat, Bali has gradually reopened to international tourists as the Indonesian government has canceled most of the tourist work visas for digital nomads that will be offered by the Indonesian government for up to five years, and the...
- The most complete digital nomad visa guide for Europe! Remote workers can quickly move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always a let you heart (below)
Telecommuting is not a new concept, in the past it was a luxury for the lucky few, clocking in at the office every day was commonplace for most people, and over the past few years,... (Continue reading)
- Get your own passport for half the price! Passport immigration in as little as three months! Situations you may encounter during the process of buying a passport, how to solve the problem of buying a passport Dominica Passport
Buy a passport in the process of processing may encounter the situation, how to solve these problems. Buy a passport or passport immigration is not you give the government money, the government immediately approved to give you a passport, many Chinese people use to buy a passport this concept to see this matter, this is ......
- 2022 Eastern Caribbean Passport Live in the Americas Become a World Leader in Digital Assets One Step to Full Citizenship in 6 Countries OECS Dominica St. Kitts Grenada St. Vincent St. Lucia Antigua Legal Digital Currency
The Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and the Pacific States are becoming the world's digital asset leaders with good security, a stable political environment,... Continue Reading
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (below)
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (above)
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich
- Ten-Year Passport Explained: The Strongest Visa-Free Increase and the Path to Freedom for High-Net-Worth Identities
- Travel back in time through the lens of history and explore how money is restricted from circulation. An in-depth analysis of the three levels of capital freedom