Knight Frank recently released its Wealth Report 2023, a 68-page report that analyzes in detail the investment finance and consumption dynamics of the world's ultra-high net worth individuals. Knight Frank is the authoritative real estate consultancy, headquartered in London, and publishes the annual Wealth Report, the ultimate guide to outstanding real estate markets, global wealth distribution, wealth threats and opportunities, commercial real estate investment opportunities, philanthropy, and luxury consumption trends. This year's Wealth Report reveals that the epidemic has led to a surge in the desire for global mobility, with 13% UHNWIs planning to obtain a second passport or overseas status...(Continue reading)
Immigration policy roundup around the world: which countries are changing dramatically? Are you ready before it's too late?
Since 2022, nearly 20 countries have announced that they will raise the threshold of immigration, or even shut down the naturalization program. On the one hand, there is the middle class that needs to "run away", and on the other hand, there are rapidly changing immigration programs...(Continue reading)
In a recent Forbes article, Seven Best Backup Residency Options, it was talked about how Second Residency and Second Citizenship are an important part of an offshore diversification program, and are now more important than ever. There are many offshore residency options available to you. Some countries offer more than a dozen different residency programs... (Continue reading)
The most complete digital nomad visa guide for Europe! Remote workers can quickly move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always a let you heart (below)
Telecommuting is not a new concept, in the past it was a luxury for the lucky few, clocking in at the office every day was commonplace for most people, and over the past few years... (Continue reading)
The most complete European digital nomad visa strategy! Fast move to Europe, up to 5 years of residence, as well as permanent residence, tax planning, identity optimization and other programs, there is always one to make you heart (above)
The European Commission considers the Digital Nomad Visa Digital Nomad Visa to be a current and future trend, firstly, to help stimulate the economy even more, secondly, the Digital Nomad Visa won't explode the local property market, and thirdly, it's in the European...(Continue reading)
Dominica is officially a five-member country! Coin bigwigs are doing their identity planning and want to be Caribbean citizens, Dominica's passport is recommended to be arranged straight away!
On October 12, Wavefield Tron founder Sun Yuchen announced on social media that he has reached an agreement with the government of Dominica, and that seven Tron tokens, including TRX, are officially in use in Dominica; in short, cryptocurrencies have been legalized in Dominica, which is a milestone in the development of cryptocurrencies and the Wavefield Tron... (Continue reading)
Where do those who have fled their homes go next? An example of identity planning, this overseas traveler is now living cheaply but "luxuriously" and saving a million a year! ￼
Real-life examples of identity planning, where life is easier for people who flee their homes...
- Dominica Passport Adds Another Visa-Free Country Dominica's New Passport A Passport with More Security More Options A Better Life Dominica ePassport
While the world is still reeling from the vaccine and new pneumonia outbreaks, Dominica is calmly increasing the number of visa-free countries for its passport since it was notified by the Ministry of Finance's Bureau of Investment Immigration on June 24 that all... (Continue reading)
- Heavyweight! The new version of Dominica's e-passport goes into effect July 19th and immediately exceeds 150 visa-free countries!
On June 24th the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) of Dominica notified all...
- Dual Citizenship|Dominican Passport|Chinese Passport|USA|Australia|Greece Transit Customs Detailed Route, Safer to Keep Chinese Identity and Dominican Passport Dual Citizenship Total 3 Episodes |Latest |Safer | (3/3)
This article continues from the previous episode: Thailand and Turkey for short-term transit, as well as the Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia for transit if you go abroad for at least one to three months at a time. This article follows up on the performance with a practical illustration of dual citizenship, holding...
- How to apply for a second citizenship if you cannot provide a certificate of no criminal record
Among the naturalization documents to legally join a new nationality are proof of identity (Passport and Photo ID), birth certificate (Birth Certificate), proof of funds (Sou...
- Why St. Kitts' Former PM Would Rather Sacrifice Parliamentary Seat to Keep Dominica's Passport! In international news, the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court has ruled that St. Kitts' former Prime Minister and current Labor Party leader Denzil Douglas must immediately vacate his seat in Parliament because of his loyalty to Dominica.
Dominica vs. St. Kitts: The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court has ruled that the former Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis must immediately vacate his seat in the country's National Assembly because holding a Dominica passport... (Continue reading)
- Picking an overseas passport? You need to have seen these twenty-five charts! Dominica St. Lucia Antigua St. Kitts Grenada Turkey
The world's hottest fast-track citizenship: Turkey, St. Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, which program is right for you? Which country is suitable for living? Which one has the best... (Continue reading)
- 2021 Greece Food, Clothing and Lodging Highlights to Share - The Restaurants "Big Brother" Visits
The world is once again turning its attention back to the Aegean Sea, and this article shares the restaurants worth visiting after the epidemic: Pearl of the Orient Apollonos 2, Athina 105 57 , Abreuvoir :...
- Choose Greek golden visa or Turkish passport?250,000 to buy a house in Greece and invest in Turkey, let's take a look at the strength of the real estate project analysis
Greece introduced the "Golden Visa" program in 2013, which provides permanent residence status through the purchase of property worth 250,000 euros and allows for one-step immigration in as little as 3 months. The Golden Visa provides easy access to the European Union...
- The greatest decade in the history of human passports! 2020 Which country has the greatest passport? The United States? Japan? Japan? Singapore? European countries? And which country has the most visa-free passports?
Recently on the public platform of passport indicators public made an updated statistics, passport visa-free countries figures are quietly changing, 2020 Which country passport is the most powerful? The United States? Japan... Continue reading
- Three Things To Do Now With Your Caribbean Passport | Dominica | St. Lucia | Grenada | Antigua | St. Kitts Passport
Things I suggest you do immediately after buying a Caribbean passport. Many people ask before they buy a passport to immigrate, how many visa-free countries does the passport have, and you also need to know how... Read More
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (below)
- Want to get away from high taxes and high inflation?The 10 best national cities to move to in 2024 (above)
- 2023 Identity Planning New Standard Match: Second Citizenship + Permanent Residence Visa + Top Medical Care + Low Taxes, Persian Gulf Injects New Elements into Identity Planning, Purchasing Passports for Identity Segregation Is No Longer Just a Service Exclusively for the Super-Rich
- Ten-Year Passport Explained: The Strongest Visa-Free Increase and the Path to Freedom for High-Net-Worth Identities
- Travel back in time through the lens of history and explore how money is restricted from circulation. An in-depth analysis of the three levels of capital freedom