My friends and I joked that domestic immigration agencies were lazy, took information (knowledge) copied from unknown places, attached Greek immigration advertisements, and began to act as immigration experts, spreading it vigorously; And sort out the relevant information and knowledge to provide customers with correct + complete information-take Greece as an example, to freely enter and leave Greece and live, study, and work in Greece, involving four different types of identities: Greek residency, Greek permanent The right of abode, permanent residence status of the European Union, Greek nationality, plus an independent financial person andGolden visathe brochure freely.
I spent the whole morning sorting out, hoping to help you fully understand the various types of identities in Greece, and hope to help you think about how to plan your future identities with Greece’s permanent residency as a starting point.
Greek Golden Visa and Independent Finance Person
Golden visaIt is the project of buying a house with a green card for the 250,000 Euros that has been very popular in the past three years. Non-EU citizens who buy real estate for more than 250,000 can obtain the right of residence in Greece for three generations. With the amendment of the bill, the Greek government now also agrees that business investment can obtain residence right.
FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSONS, Referred to as FIP, according to Article 20 of the Greek Law No. 4251/2014-Residence Permit for Financially Independent Persons, non-EU citizens have sufficient resources and a stable annual income level, which can cover living expenses in the form of non-working income, which can be directly Apply for a green card.
You can see the comparison between the Greek Golden Visa and independent financial professionalsThis article
"Golden Visa" permanent residency can be renewed as long as the house is not sold
First of all, those of us started in Greece"Golden visa"The statuses obtained after the plan are all permanent residency in Greece, not residency in Greece. We skipped the first step-EU countries have set up different types of short-term residency (valid for one to two years), such as work visas. The laws of most EU countries stipulate that people from other countries outside the EU can apply for permanent residency in a certain EU member state after they have legally resided in that country for 5 years. The application for permanent residency must also meet certain residence requirements and Local language proficiency requirements.
Renewal: Golden Visa
According to Greek law, Greek permanent residency is valid for 5 years and needs to be renewed after the 5 years have expired-the basic condition for renewal is that the property under the name is not sold.
"Golden Visa" Greek Permanent Residence
With the right of permanent residence in Greece, you can legally live in Greece for a long time. You can open shops, restaurants, and companies in Greece (you need to find a Greek representative or licensee), but you cannot legally work.
With Greek permanent residency, children can attend local public schools for free or receive free medical services in public hospitals.
With the right of permanent residence in Greece, you can freely enter and exit the Schengen country-No more than 90 days of stay in other Schengen countries within half a year, But does not have the right to settle, work, do business and study in other EU countries.
In particular, you have the right of permanent residence in Greece, you are still Chinese nationality, you can freely enter and exit the Schengen countries with the permanent residence of Greece. You still need to apply for a visa separately.
You can renew your five (5) year residence permit if you maintain a property worth not less than 250,000 Euros.
"Golden visa"Greek permanent rights andFINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSON The difference in status obtained is the transfer of status to other EU countries, the conditions for renewal, and the flexibility to live in other EUs;
Permanent residence and naturalization
According to Greek law, the Greek “Naturalization Approval Committee” will review and decide on naturalization applications according to the following criteria:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants have not been sentenced to imprisonment for more than six months in the first 10 years of applying for naturalization
- Applicants must not have records of violations of immigration laws or deportation
- Must have lived in Greece for more than 7 years before applying
- Applicants must hold a 5-year long-term residence in Greece
- Applicants must be fluent in Greek
- Applicants must integrate into the Greek environment in terms of economic and social life. Specific considerations include:
- Learn about Greek history
- Engage in certain professional or economic activities, and participate in charitable and social activities with Greek citizens as much as possible
- Have any family ties with Greek citizens
- Fulfill your taxpayer obligations in Greece
- Own real estate in Greece.
- Applicants can actively participate in the political life of Greece, the specific considerations include
- Familiar with the Greek Constitution
- Learn about the political history of modern Greece
- It is very important to participate in Greek social groups and political associations with Greek citizens.
If after 7 years you and your family are allowed to join Greek nationality
- According to Chinese law, you will automatically lose Chinese nationality
- You can sell your property in Greece
- You can choose any EU country to live, study and work
- You will enter the vast majority of countries in the world without a Greek passport.
Greece + Dominica residency + passport
If you have a budget of 250,000 US dollars, take into account the advantages of visa-free countries, the advantages of asset planning, and the advantages of living in the EU! A combination of Greek and Dominic can be used.
- Very fast; get Dominica passport in two months, then apply againGreek Independent Financial Person (FIP)
- Retain your nationality (Dominica does not require you to renounce your original nationality and will not proactively report it)
- Two offshore tax numbers
- Three identities (original nationality + permanent residence in Greece + Dominica) make it easier to diversify legal assets and allocate offshore assets
- Four currencies (USD+EUR+GBP+RMB) are jointly held
- The choice of the five major living circles (China, Eurozone, United Kingdom, United States, and America and the Caribbean), you can set up companies and hold shares in Europe and the Caribbean to facilitate tax planning
- With the addition of a US visa, you can pass through 160 countries and live freely and conveniently in 35 countries. Crossing the country gate is like a local citizen, enjoying unlimited advantages in life
- Click here to learn
to sum up
- Greek permanent residency is linked to Greek real estate
- Learning Greek is the basis for acquiring Greek citizenship
- Long-term residence is also the basis for acquiring Greek citizenship
(This article was written by HUO and revised by Biggo)
Obtain visa information for financial independents
Greek Articles Homepage
Calculate the cost of buying a Greek golden visa
Interpretation of Golden Visa in 5 minutes
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent EU permanent residence
Comparison of Financially Independent Person (FIP) and Golden Visa
Aboriginal immigration to Greece is a starting point to the future
The right of abode in Greece does not need to return to the country to apply for a ten-year visa for the United States
Nine ways to obtain a Greek golden visa in addition to buying a house there are eight options Golden Visa Greece
Get a Commonwealth passport in one step, go toDominica passport homepage
Wechat WeChat (bih2005)
[email protected]/ [email protected]
Schedule an appointmentPlease click here