What are some ways to buy a passport in the Caribbean, Europe, or around the world?
Understanding immigrant and non-immigrant countries
Before understanding buying a passport and acquiring citizenship, it is important to briefly divide it into immigrant and non-immigrant countries, and if you don't understand the relationship between citizenship and passports you can refer to my previousvideoThe United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia are all called immigrant countries. The United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia, which we often hear about, are called immigrant countries. There are detailed legal channels for foreigners to become naturalized, including studying, working, outstanding talents, or investing in the local area to obtain citizenship; after becoming a citizen, one can apply for a passport, which is called an immigrant country. Comparatively, non-immigrant countries, where the proportion of foreigners is usually very low, and only those who are married to natives or the direct children of natives have clear procedures for naturalization, such as Thailand, the Philippines, and Myanmar, are called non-immigrant countries.
European countries, United States, starting with residency
When it comes to immigration, most people think of the United States, Canada and Europe, which have excellent education systems, open democracies, complete business and financial systems, as well as a mix of talented people from all over the world, many of whom stay abroad for long periods of time after studying and graduating from these countries. Most of these countries are immigration countries that welcome foreign students.
The first way to buy a passport
In immigrant countries, meeting certain qualifications will result in the acquisition of residency or permanent residency, followed by the acquisition of a permanent residence from theinhabitantsmaybePermanent residents become citizensThis is the first way to get a foreign passport, with a foreign citizenship is equal to have the nationality of this country, so you can apply for a passport, but strictly speaking is not considered to buy a passport, but the money invested in learning, work, and contribute to this country, and then according to the procedures of immigration to meet the requirements of the law, etc. to become a citizen, and then you can exercise the right of citizenship that you have been given by the law, apply for a passport.
Advantages of immigration from residency
- Opportunity to immigrate to a large country at low cost.
- There are many ways to do this; school, work, investing, or even starting a business or retiring.
- There are still programs with low thresholds for first-time visa issuance (refer to Greece)Golden Visa).
- It can be authentically integrated into local life.
- Initially, there was no dual citizenship to worry about.
Disadvantages of the first approach
- It takes too long, six or seven years from the preparation of documents to the acquisition of citizenship.
- Programs must be carefully selected, and the threshold for application or naturalization may include language proficiency requirements, or specialized requirements such as work ability or academic qualifications.
- Immigration supervision, all countries require you to log in and stay for a specific period of time.
- Vulnerable to political and policy risks.
The second way to buy a passport - donations
The concept of donations originates fromDirect investment in the country's governmental funds, with a commitment not to withdraw the investment in perpetuity.And the government gets a financial contribution for it, by granting you direct citizenship.You can apply for a passport as soon as you get your citizenship... This method solves the drawbacks of the first method and is useful for those who haveImmediate asset segregationDemanding tycoons also work well.
Benefits of Contributing to Immigration
- Naturalization in three to six months
- No exams, no interviews.
- No immigration supervision
- The short application time is also less prone to the risk of political and policy changes in the process.
- Offshore Asset Allocation, CRS Planning
Limitations of the second approach
- Most of the countries that offer one-step citizenship are not popular immigrant countries preferred by the Chinese (such as the Caribbean-basedDominican RepublicGrenada, or referencePassport Program Analysis).
- Consumer costs can be as low as around 1 million RMB, or at least 1 million Euros in European countries, and all must retain some or all of the irrevocable investment.
- Since this type of naturalization is part of the legal naturalization process in the country, it is not possible to obtain a certificate of innocence if the applicant is undergoing criminal proceedings.
The third way to buy a passport
Disadvantages of illegally buying a passport for naturalization
- Names birthplaces will all be different, how do you leave, exit, transfer?
- Who are the parents and grandparents? Who are the siblings? Do these people have criminal records?
- Who safeguards nationality? If something happens abroad, which embassy do you go to for help?
- The essence of immigration is to make life better and more stable, you don't have to choose this way
- Some fugitive used the same way to buy a passport to be your relative.
Immigration to Europe or the Caribbean is the best way to acquire citizenship
These are the three most common ways to apply for a passport for citizenship, except for the last one, which is not recommended. The first one, starting from the right of abode or making a direct donation, is a legal and secure way, but some people use the first one and the second one together to operate, first do the first one and then do the second one, or do the second one as a base and then do the first one (Refer to the upgraded Dominica Program for fast immigration to Europe), for a more in-depth look, you can read a couple of previous posts with some analysis.
Buy a passport fast and immigrate to Europe
Europe inCouncil of the European UnionAfter several resolutions, it was agreed by a majority that European Union citizenship would be non-tradable, and that it would be subject to additional controls at the borders of the European Union. The Malta and Cyprus programs have been suspended and investigations will be reopened for those who have been granted passports.
The latest trend in buying passports + immigrating to Europe
Yesterday inYouTube channelA survey was conducted, targeting alternatives to the end of the EU passport, and 52% of the 154 people who expressed their thoughts thought that a Caribbean passport would be the ideal option.Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship (Passport) + Residency in GreeceIt is the safest and most stable option.
Dominica Passport Application Success Stories,Dominica Passport Application for U.S. Visa Success Stories,U.S. Student Visa Success Stories,Applying for a Certificate of No Criminal Conviction after Naturalization,Hague Certification Success Stories
Quickly learn about Dominica's Commonwealth passport, processing, materials, notarization, timing, visa-free countries, eligibility, advantages
Countries exempted from visas on Dominica's passport
Upgraded Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
How to open an offshore bank account with a Commonwealth passport? Teach you to use your Dominica passport, apply for an offshore account and get your bank card in a day!
Dominica passport to apply for a U.S. 10-year visa B1 B2 easier than you think Real experience sharing
Compare:St. Kitts Dominica Turkish Passport
Three Things You Should Do Immediately After Getting a Caribbean Passport
No investment, no house purchase, financially independent person, EU permanent residence, green card, one step, apply for a residence permit in Greece
comparisonsSt. Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passports do program comparisons
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport.
St. Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
Bih Bih ChannelClick here to directSchedule a VIP Consultation
Upgraded Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
"Buy a passport" 2022 Here are all the answers you most want to know, "Should I change my name?"" Should I prepare an overseas bank account first?"" Should I invest in real estate?"" When is the best time to naturalize?"
Why is it safe to invest in the Citizenship by Citizenship Program? What is the solution to your problem? Legitimate investment to obtain citizenship to apply for a passport
How to apply for naturalization remotely? Legally Successful Acquisition of Second Citizenship
Three things you should do right away to get the most out of your household license
Practical|Updated|Safer|Safer to retain dual citizenship
2021 Ten Most Breathtaking Real Estate Immigration Projects
Dominica Citizenship Program
- The Dominica Citizenship Naturalization Program was established in 1993 A.D. and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend an interview
- Immigration can be processed quickly: the time it takes is about 2-3 months.
- The most cost-effective program for single applicants
- The status can be passed on permanently to the next generation in the direct line.