Share in previous articleFirst-hand experience, you can legally buy passport immigrants! A Commonwealth passport is available in 130 countries, but how do you choose?The focus of this article is on the situation that I might encounter during the process of buying a passport and how to prepare to apply for a Dominica passport.
First, buy a passport or passport immigrationNotIt literally means:NotIf you give the government money, the government will give you your passport immediatelyMany Chinese people look at this matter with the concept of buying a passport. This is a wrong concept. For easier understanding, I made avideo, People who are used to watching videos can go directly fromhereClick to watch.
Dominica passports are visa-free for 90 days in the EU and Schengen countries, and 180 days in the United Kingdom. They will do due diligence on you before granting your passport, and will only give you a passport after passing. If there is a country, as long as you give the government money, the government will immediately I will give you a passport. Do you dare to use such a passport? I still like the reliable way. After all, do you have to consider the safety of the next generation?
The CBI Citizenship By Investment (Citizenship By Investment, Citizenship By Investment) is a bill that has been legislated to allow foreigners to donate a specified amount to the government after passing the government's review under the pre-qualified requirements. Naturalized naturalization became a citizen of Dominica and obtained a Dominica passport.
After receiving the principle approval, you will be required to transfer the donation amount of USD 100,000 to the designated government account. Once you complete the transfer, the Dominica government will issue your citizenship certificate as a Dominica citizen, and this certificate proves that you are a Dominica citizen. In the future, when you enter the customs of other countries with a Dominica passport, this is a strong proof that you can legally obtain an identity.
Conduct due diligence (Due Diligence)
Buying a passport to immigrate a passport is not a casual matter. Dominica requires that all applicants over the age of 16 must fill out the Disclosure Form in duplicate. Send the original to the agency for due diligence together with the costs required by the due diligence agency, and at the same time, submit the second disclosure form together with other application documentsNational Financial Services Administration(Financial Services Unit, FSU) commissioned due diligence on the applicant. When the background check is completed, the results of the due diligence will be transferred to the National Financial Services Authority (Financial Services Unit, FSU).
Benefits of Dominica citizenship
- All eligible family members are granted lifelong citizenship.
- Recognize dual nationality.
- Tax exemption: Overseas income, asset appreciation, gifts, and inheritance.
- Visa-free travel in 130 countries and regions, including the Schengen area (90 days), the United Kingdom (6 months), Hong Kong (3 months), Singapore (30 days), South Korea (three months).
- Schengen area includes Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovakia Lovinia, Malta, Liechtenstein, Cyprus.
- Identity can be passed on to the next generation
- Please click here to learnThe latest Dominica passport for 2019 visa-free countries 161 Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan 90 days Europe 90 days!Or watch what i didYouTube video(Remember to turn on subtitles).
Further readingQuickly understand the Dominica's CBI program, applications, documents, legalization, processing time, visa-free countries, qualifications, advantages
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
How to open an offshore bank account for Dominica passport holder?
To apply for 10-year USA B1/B2 visa with Dominica passport is simpler than you think
Comparison: Saint Kitts, Dominica, Turkish citizenship by investment
Three things you should do immediately after applying for a Caribbean passport
Investment-free, house-free, financially independent, permanent residence in the EU, green card, one-step, apply for residence permit in Greece
ComparisonSaint Kitts and Dominica
The most valuable passport to do project comparison
Want to buy a passport? Be careful with this Caribbean passport
Saint Kitts and Turkey and Dominica
YouTube ChannelClick here directlyAppointment VIP consultation
Advanced Citizenship by Investment of Dominica
Why is it safe to invest in citizenship programs? Solve your problem? Legal investment to obtain citizenship application passport
The latest guide to US visa
Three things you should do right away to get your family photo to the limit
Combat|Latest|Safer|Safer to keep dual nationality
2020 most popular one-step passport comparison
Ten most breathtaking real estate immigration projects in 2021
Dominica citizenship by investment (CBI) program
- The Dominica citizenship program was established in 1993 and is one of the oldest naturalization programs in the world.
- Passport immigrationApplicants are not required to attend the interview
- Can handle immigrants quickly: the time is about 2-3 months
- For single applicants, this is the most cost-effective plan
- Identity can be passed on permanently to the next generation
- Click here for consultationreservation